Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

791 - 800 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Evening ladies or for some good morning! lol depending where you are in the world :)

Expecting: Hows your LO? have you had better day and how are you?

Have you caved yet Jessica? if not you go girl! lol

Bumping: Any news?

How is everyone else? anyone that is so many dpo and getting impatient? lol

AFM: Feeling horrible today, started off this morning feeling ok but then had cramping that was really uncomfortable. I am so exhausted I lost count of the amount of times I yawned at work and asked mate if I could nap underneath the desk!! had nausea on another level and got thro loads of water cause was so damn thirsty. Took dd#1 to swimming lessons and she did really well. I was ok then until I went to toilet and saw pink/brown discharge on my liner (been wearing liners every day since period was due just in case!) it was small amount, looked dry and nothing when I wiped. but then I have been toilet since getting home and seen more of the same, still not enough to change liner and it looked more brown I think but very light brown. no cramps since this morning but now I just feel wiped out!! I have headache all day and now I am having hot/cold sweats lol My mate said I should take FRER but I am thinking to just wait until drs apt Friday and tell her everything so she can test for me!

Baby dust to all!! xx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: Nope no news yet!! Your cycle is so confusing!! I wish you knew one way or the other. Hopefully you will get some good news at your appointment. FXFU!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin: Tell me about it! I wish I knew what my body was doing to me lol I've got so many signs telling me I am but then my cycles and little things telling me i'm not.

my nausea seems to come and go at certain points. It seems worse in the mornings then it can settle down. water and juice are the only drinks that i seem to like. i have days where i feel the need to poo but nothing comes out!

GGRRR!!! give me strength....or at least a sign either way lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: I can't get over the symptoms you are having! It just makes me think that you would have to be pg! That appointment can't get here fast enough. It has me anxious too!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin: Aw I really appreciate your positivity :-) I don't think there can be any explanation for it either but I went to toilet earlier and had pink and what seems to be fresh discharge on liner. Still get very small cramps. If it's my period its dragging itself out n coming slowly but if it's nitvtgen it's very odd! I want Friday to come now just so I can get answers :-) xx

User Image

9 years ago

I try!
Well if it is your period, then it needs to hurry up so that you can prepare for next cycle! At least Friday gets here faster for you than it does for me.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm terribly sorry I've been so distant! Been working like a mad woman to get the new house together, and trying to spend time with DH before he leaves. Not counting today, we are T-minus 7 days before he ships out; he's leaving sometime next Friday. None of this seems real.

B&B--> Have you tested? Sounds like IB, but with how whacked out your cycle has been, who knows?? Come on, Friday!!

Jess--> You sound like me last cycle! But I've given up telling DH about my tests. 1) He never sees anything, and 2) I have no intentions on telling him just HOW MUCH money I've spent on hpts!

Bumpin--> FX'd for you this cycle, lady!

AFM: 9 dpo today, and I caved yesterday and used my last Internet cheapie, and then again with a FRER. Both were BFN. My chart is triphastic, and I've got the world's most sensitive nose, but still nothing. I'm trying to tell myself that there's still time, but I admit that I'm losing hope. Anyone else cave and POAS?

Linda

9 years ago

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? Right now I have a blasting headache so I did skim through the posts and seen some BFNs.

AFM, since I seen a couple of y'all asked I'm now 10dpo or 11dpo. Kind of hard to tell of I O'd on cd17 or cd18. I expect to see AF by Monday the 22nd, so I have up to 5 more days left. I am a POAS addict, it's getting out of hand because I test everyday now once in the morning and once at night. I'm only testing this crazy because this month I really put in the actual true effort on trying hence this is my first cycle taking soy. Nothing has come up on the test clearly yet, I'm starting to feel disappointed like its all in my head. I have a major headache, my headache is so bad I feel like crawling into a ball. It's probably my job running me into the ground. It's hard to tell symptoms when your either over worked or when it's hormonal symptoms. Lol. My boobs I do notice are tender only on the sides when I push on them, when I take off my bra I wanna cry and I have a back ache other than that I'll see if anything shows on the test tonight. My fingers are still crossed but for some reason I doubt this is going to be my cycle. I feel blah: -(

9 years ago

Jess--> Try to keep your chin up, hun. Easier said than done, I know! I've been testing since yesterday and getting BFNs too. I'm 1 day behind you; tomorrow is 10 dpo for me.

AFM: Heard back from the Dr today about my progesterone check at CD 21. My level was 9, which indicates O, but it's still on the low side; they like to see it above 15 on a medicated cycle. I think I'm gonna try to pick up some progesterone cream tomorrow if I can find somewhere that sells it. Don't want to lose a pregnancy on my last TTC cycle because of low progesterone. How's everyone else fairing?

Linda

9 years ago

Morning/Afternoon ladies!

2frsty:there is defo still hope at 9pod :) think positive and keep the faith!

Jessica: I concur with 2frsty....keep going strong, chin up and think good thoughts :)

How is everyone going??

Well I found it really hard to not cry last night, the witch showed full on and I def don't feel pregnant so whatever those symptoms were the witch has certainly told me that there's no bun in the oven and I'm getting the usual af pains!! :-( just want to stay in bed all day. Now i defo want Friday to come so i can find out exactly what my body is doing to me....im at the 6 week mark exactly since my LMP too! so if this is what they are then i must have ov early if at all cause i had all those CM days and those mini bleeds that lasted hours! :( But I've also got little girl who I love dearly and we will have friends over later so that will be nice:-) xx

Baby dust to you all! Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo