Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! How goes the madness?

Claudia--> Me & your sister aren't friends anymore! J/K People like that make me nuts! HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW SO FREAKIN' EARLY?! My Grandma swore she woke up the morning after conceiving my Mom and started puking her guts up, and knew she was pregnant. Yeah, it was NOTHING like that for me the 1st time! I turned into a raving bitch a few days before AF was due, and after being 2 days late and still furious at the drop of a hat, I decided to test. I had wasted a zillion $$ on tests over the years, so I was like "What's one more ?" Welp...it wasn't. It was a blazing and the bitchiness was my only clue!

Michelle--> Welcome to our Crazy House! You're a brave woman to have them so far apart with the 2nd being a planned pregnancy! I was the baby and 10 years younger than my sister, and it was pretty hard growing up. We had nothing in common, but we still loved each other!

AFM: Still waiting on a +OPK this cycle, but since DH won't be home until Sunday night I'm totally OK with that. Not OK with DH spending his 1st Father's Day in the field away from us, but it is what it is!

to everyone!!

Linda

9 years ago

2Frsty - I got 4 words for you. YOU ARE A TRIP!...LOLOLOL

Anyway, sorry to hear about that double whammy concerning your hubby. Oh the things we have to sacrifice!!!

How I FOUND out I was pregnant the first time, was a my lil cousin who was only around 6 or 7 at the time, came up to me and told me I had a baby in my belly. I had no signs or anything that I can remember. I took the test the day A/F was due, and . The Test line was actually brighter than the control line. THAT much I remember.

With my second, my Aunt was the one that looked at me and commented on how FULL my boobs looked. Took a test that night...and sho nuff....

9 years ago • Post starter

lmao 2frsty girl they make me sick i swear!

well with my first, i was 17 so definitely wasnt even concerned abt AF when she came or went as long as she came lol but for like a week i would only eat mcdonalds chocolate chip cookies, a small fry and small pink lemonade. and walkin thru the mall with my sister one night after getting my meal i told her i was pregnant i just had to be because that "meal" made no sense and yup i sure was.

with kayla uhmm well me and my ex well he couldnt wait 6 weeks, so 4 weeks after we had khalese we did the do ill never forget that night i felt like a black hole and sho nuff i cried my eyes out. so theyre 11 months apart, jan/dec 2004 ahahahhaha

and my son i have no clue lmao

now that were actually trying i swear every little twinge was something.

AFM today was my first morning temping. last month a got a +opk on cd17, which was yesterday but i had no opk this month.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Well , 10 dpo today give or take......
Not in the mood to play the POAS game....blah....don't want to see that .

Feel like such a spoiled child.

DONT BE A SPOILED BRAT ur still pretty early dont u give up yet!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

LOL....but still.......

yea i know

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Soreness of the girls is going away.......
waiting for AF to show up

On the up side...hope you gals that are still in ur 2ww get your

....and LOTS of it!!

Hi ladies,
I'm gonna go ahead and jump in here. As of today, i'm 11dpo. I got my mirena taken out last OCT and got pregnant right away. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage just after turning 5 weeks. We took a break and started trying again at the end of april of this year. Of course, i convinced myself that i was pregnant the last two cycles lol....however, the symptoms I've been having this time around are definitely real. My boobs have been feeling heavy and full, nipples sore, pains down below and in my abdomen, and nausea. Period is due sunday. I started spotting yesterday and saw some again this morning when i went to go poas...btw, i've been testing since tuesday (just because i'm totally impatient), and all i've been getting are ....I just checked again and there was nothing there, so i'm hoping it was just IB. I'm using clear blue easy digital (which I hate but only got because it was 5 pack and helps to support my impatience). My boobs don't feel so heavy today, but my nipples are tingling a little bit. I'm starting to feel like i should just prepare myself for to show her ugly face. In a perfect world, i'd get a on sunday and surprise my honey for Father's day....but we'll see... for us all!!!

9 years ago

Welcome Che! im hoping both u and ladyshipe get your on Sunday!!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo