Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies, well its nearly Friday! lol and still no AF for me, am I completely dry! :-/ the mixed face is cause im happy theres no af but scared that the Saturday morning test me and hubby do if AF still not here will be negative and im still none the wiser! seeing a colleagues newborn yesterday just made me realise how much we want another one. fx'd that Saturday is good :) xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

B&b - yay for no af!! Keeping my fx for a bfp on Saturday!! I understand your concern though... not knowing what's going on always sucks. Good luck!!

Afm - I think I am 6dpo. All I know is I'm not allowed to test yet. Not till dh leaves on Sunday at the very earliest. That feels like forever! The worst part is I keep thinking "yep. I'm pg," and sort of planning things in my head, etc so it will be that much more dissapointing if I'm not! I have two boys already & I think #3 is gonna be another boy & if so we already have his name picked out! Lol, I'm obsessing.

Hope all you ladies are doing great!
Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Expecting: I was 7 weeks along when I passed it, but only measured 5 weeks and 3 days. We are already trying again. I know it may be soon, but we are letting nature take it's course..

I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday, so I am going with 1 DPO. That is a long time before testing.. I will not obsess about it though. I am going to keep my mind occupied with other things and not test until at least 13 DPO as that is where I was in August when I tested with a BFP. Boobs are sore, and the rain is making me sleepy. It was late when DH and I got to sleep, LOL.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

expecting2expect: yea I am happy tht my af hasn't come yet but I just wish I knew what was going on instead of having to guess. I keep looking up what having thick creamy CM means as I had that for 3 days approx. week before period as due (which should have been sat 6th) but we then had the negative test. I keep getting twinges in my lower right abdomen. I just wish I knew if my pcos was back or if I was pg. just a sign would be nice either way so I don't feel like im hanging lol

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: I had the thick creamy CM before I got my BFP. You have some very promising symptoms! FX!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin: do ya think?! lol yea I had that tail end of the wkend and couple of days of the week I was due for af. since I have had yellow discharge for few days but when I wiped theres small amount of cm that I think is clear. nothing since, just dry! I keep putting panty liners in just to be safe. I have had couple of dizzy spells even when I am sitting down. I am not saying I am cause I don't feel pg at the mo but all the above plus nausea some days, great thirst. I just want to know now so I can either ring the midwife and go the docs for bloods! lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

Yes b&b, I do! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

b&b - I hope your symptoms mean good news is on the way!

expecting - We have gotten ahead of ourselves too! Even though DH doesn't want a girl (feels like it would be too stressful) we have a name all picked out and even bought a wall decoration to hang in her room. Really hoping we get to start decorating the spare room for her soon!

Bumpin -

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you, Danielle!

Just wanted to say, that I am so glad I have you girls!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ovulation pains a week ago. Right on schedule ovulation pains today. No idea whether I am 7dpo or 0dpo at this point. This cycle sucks! And to top it all off I have been nauseous since yesterday evening. Back to waiting and guessing. for a and a

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo