Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I'm so glad it's not just me! DH knows that I pee on a lot of them, but I don't think he knows just how MANY of them I pee on! If he did he'd probably take my debit card away from me so I couldn't order any more!

AFM: Still - OPK this morning, which is good! I'm hoping to O on Monday. DH gets back in on Saturday, so that'll give us 2 days to before O day. If only it was that easy! My girlfriend had a + OPK yesterday and this morning, so that her and her DH nailed that eggy!

Linda

9 years ago

No it's not just you..lol.
I think many on here probably do the same thing..

8 dpo today and my body feels like it's gearing up for AF.

9 years ago • Post starter

wahhhh no no AF

random question ladies, what opk do u all use?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

None for me.
although a while back I used ovulation test strips, but was confused on how to use it...seeing as there was always a line. I was told that the second line has to be as bright or brighter than the control line to determine your surge...but mine never got bright...or maybe I just kept missing my surge..

blah.

oh ok yea when i see other women use them and post pics they look confusing as hell and idk what im looking at or for.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Exaactly!
But some women don't have a problem with it.

yea some women swear by them. ugh. these opks are expensiveee but i gotta get one tonight

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

YAY..u will be back in the 2ww soon!!

i know its crazy, i feel like august will be here before we know it so im really trying to miss the opportunity to pin point when i have my surge and possibly O. and im debating on whether or not this next IUI i should get the trigger. only because even tho i had 16 follies in my R ovary and 15 in my L only 1 was maturing and i guess i wanna make sure that even if it is just 1 that that 1 actually comes down

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

It's all swahili to me what u just said...

but

and hope you get your when the time comes. I'll be here waiting to here the good news!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo