Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

How's everything Claudia.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey girl!! Were in Boston :) nothing too exciting. Haven't poas since yesterday morning lol increase in cm, creamy. Uhm had a strange metal/copper taste and sharp pain in my breast. Trying to keep from poas til Monday maybe even Tuesday.
How are you doing

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Mind if I jump in? I'm 7 dpo today on my 4th cycle on 50 mg of Clomid. I POAS yesterday (couldn't help myself) but as expected--. I do have a 9 month old son that we conceived on cycle 1 of Clomid, but it took 12 years of TTC for him. Considering how long it took, we're not wanting to wait. No symptoms except for a terrible zit right under my nose that looks suspiciously like a giant booger and starting yesterday, EXHAUSTION! AF isn't due til the 3rd. Hoping this is our month! DH is a soldier and will be leaving in October for Korea for 9 months.

Linda

9 years ago

Awww...both you gals' signs sound positive to me...

claudia- I hope you took an HPT since your post...hoping for !!!

2Frsty - I pray continued protection for your Husband....and to you!!!

Oh the excitement!!!! I want to know and its not even me...

Hey girl! So had pinkish brownish discharge yesterday morning. Then nothing all day. Was hoping IB but today had some more pinkish when I wiped so idk. Was on the rd allll day yesterday just bought FRER so I'll keep u posted

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

OK. Please do....I can't stand the wait!!!!!!!!!!

Well girl I got ugh AF showed too! So were thinking of waiting til august to try again. It'll give me two months to fully track my cycles and when I O

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Claudia--> I'm so sorry that showed up! And sometimes just taking a cycle off is all you need!

AFM: So I POAS right before I got in the shower, and there was a shadow of a line! I'm using Wondfos simply because I couldn't afford to support my addiction with FRER! It was a TINY pee sample; I had to turn the cup to the side just to have enough to dip the test in! I dipped another and a Clearblue Digital w/ Weeks Calculator - the Wondfo had a lighter shadow, but the digi said Not Pregnant. Just did another with less than a 2 hour hold and I "think" I see a super duper light line there, too. Not wanting to get my hopes up, but I can't help it! Thoughts? Think it could POSSIBLY be the start of a bfp or a bad batch of Wondfos? I've never gotten an evap with one.

I POAS a few other times today and they came up as bfn. I'm hoping that my pee just got too diluted throughout the day to register a bfp.

Linda

9 years ago

Awww Claudia ..I'm sorry AF Showed......
We are both back to the drawing board. August is your month!

2Frsty- I've heard of evap lines playing DIRTY tricks on women in their 2ww...but I hope it's a for you!

thanks girl!
so whats on your agenda for ttc

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo