Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Bfn :( but it is cheapie that says best test day of missing af so thinking the digi one will be getting used first thing in morning :) xx

9 years ago

No Worries. Early yet still.

for tomorrow

9 years ago • Post starter

...We will be waiting!!!

9 years ago

agreed! too early :)

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Yep still plenty of time loads of baby dust to everyone xx

9 years ago

Quick update: Yesterday (5dpo) was ridiculously uneventful. No symptoms whatsoever. Today, a few of my 2-4 dpo symptoms have returned, but pretty light (backache, abdominal twinges). Also, two new symptoms, albeit light: Heartburn and a bit of hip pain/discomfort. Not thinking much of it, but did wanna let you ladies know where I am...also a question:

Did/does anyone have this "weird" feeling? I can't quite describe it except to say its like having heighten senses mixed with dizziness. When I move it's like my vision is trying to catch up with my movement. I feel this feeling with my whole body...does this make sense?

9 years ago

I had slight dizziness a couple of times in previous cycles.....I know some women say that was a symptom for them...but who knows.

I get dizziness with every cycle but getting it more often with kinda fuzzy ears weird like my ears keep needing popped.

So this morning I thought I had a CBD but no I bought a CBP so going today to buy CBD as used FMU and looks like a very light plus so now want it to spell it out for me lol fingers crossed this is finally the BFP loads of baby dust and sticky beans to everyone xxx

9 years ago

Babs- Let me get this clear...did you say you saw a faint POSITIVE???

*Holding my breath*

Ladyshipe - yes diff saw a faint positive even ripped the thing apart to get a good clear look diff a faint vertical line :) going to go get a CBD when I go pick dd up from school :) xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo