Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Lol. Thanks...
Possibly ovulated this morning...so I am JUST starting my 2ww....
Oh the joy!

9 years ago • Post starter

LadyShipe--> Yay for the TWW...also, BOO for the TWW! It's a blessing and a curse to know when you ovulate! Have you started symptom spotting?

AFM: showed her ugly mug on the 1st, 2 days earlier than normal. I got a call from the Dr stating that they're thinking I didn't O last month since my progesterone was only 7.9 at my 21 day blood draw. So I upped the Clomid to 100 mg this cycle. I've seen that on a medicated cycle my progesterone should be above 15. So here's to hoping for a better O this month.

Linda

9 years ago

Hey 2Frsty!
So sorry that AF showed.
for O and BFP for you!!!.

No I'm trying not to symptom spot anymore....I had a WHOLE lot of symptoms last month, and then some....only to get a BFN and AF....so I'm tryin to play it cool..(very hard to do btw)

Hi all-
TTC #2 for 5 months now. I think I O'd yesterday or today. Had a pos OPK yesterday, neg today. Very beginning of the TWW! Ugh, I hate the wait :/

User Image User Image

9 years ago

TeamSuperBaby--> The TWW is killer! Even when you're trying to relax and play it smooth, I can't keep it together!

AFM: Finished up my 100 Clomid this morning (I took it CD 3-7) so I'm hoping I'll O early next week. I've been getting a +OPK on CD 12, so I'm hoping it'll be closer to CD 14...DH will be gone in the field until Saturday.

Linda

9 years ago

2Frsty-
TeamSuper - I'm 5dpo as of today....and yes the 2ww can be hard...I told 2Frsty that I wasn't going to symptom spot, but it's ooooooooooooh so hard.

So yesterday(4 dpo) starting in the morning, I had weird stabbing pains on my left side, near my ovary area....somewhere in that vicinity...had some cramping yesterday as well.

I am trying, honestly I am, to NOT symptom spot. But every little twinge or pain that I feel while in this 2ww is very hard to ignore, cause in my head I'm wondering "Is this it??!!??"

Hi Ladies!
I am CD 30 (or 31?) Supposedly AF was due today, normally I'd expect her two days ago though....nothing yet..HPT all BFN...at this point I'm just ready for AF so I can start trying again and stop wondering :(....I've decided this two week wait thing is much longer than two weeks, HA! But oh well, might as well have some people to chat with while I wait for things to move along, in whichever direction it goes :)...OH, also I'm new here, just signed up like, maybe a week ago, and this is our first month TTC

9 years ago

Hi RN, welcome.
Yes the 2ww DOES feel longer.......it's crazy!!.
to you. I hope u get ur BFP

Have a sore tailbone since yesterday. Don't remember doing anything to hurt my bum. Normally cramps would be on right now. I have none......as of yet. Hopefully this is a good sign.

RN--> Welcome and lots of your way! Are you TTC your 1st? And as for the TWW...I think I'm gonna figure out how many hours are in it and rename the TWW as "xxxxxxxx hour wait!"

ladyshipe--> Symptom Spotting is a guaranteed thing for me every cycle. It seems like the harder I try to focus on other things, the more noticeable my symptoms get! Keeping my that you're getting some early implantation cramps!!

AFM: Not much going on here. Got a weird pain in my left boob tonight, but it didn't last long. Found out my BFF from North Carolina is in stage 4 lung cancer (she'd been telling me it was just in the early stages) so it's been a very emotional day for me, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with my hormones. So I think I'm gonna turn in early. Good night, ladies!

Linda

9 years ago

2Frst- the 2ww = 336 hours!.. LOL and that is exactly what it feels like...
I am sorry to hear about your BFF. It's a hard thing to swallow...stay strong for her.

Claudia - I know u said u were taking a break this month, but miss you over here!...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo