Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

751 - 760 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hi Danielle and thank you!! :-) we are testing this wkend and we are hoping. For bfp!! But as yet no af so it's not over lol how is everyone? Waiting is a royal pain in the ads so good luck and baby dust to all :-) xx

User Image

9 years ago

That is weird Danielle. Do you track CM?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bumpin- I totally agree with your theory of letting nature take its course. We didn't wait after our m/c either. Good luck!!

B&b - Can't wait for the weekend!! Hope you get your bfp!! Not knowing sucks, but hopefully you will have an answer soon.

Danielle - nausea and o pains at 7dpo?? Sounds promising!! I remember feeling o-type pains just before my bfp with ds#2! Glad I'm not the only one getting ahead of myself!! Lol

Afm - well I'm trying really hard to keep my mind off testing. So much so that today we ended up getting our yard & garage ready for winter, cleaned my house, went through all my kitchen cupboards, washed my bedding and put up my Halloween decorations!! Lol!! Now what the heck am I going to do tomorrow??? Oh dear. 6dpo & sitting here twiddling my thumbs.

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Expecting - Halloween decorations already?? I've been super excited about getting to decorate our new house for fall but I've been trying to hold off for a few more weeks.

Bumpin - I have tried to do that, but I don't do it every day. I also seem to always either have the fertile cm or the creamy cm no matter where I am in my cycle. My DH thinks its crazy that I am effectively "wet" all the time. So trying to track that seems like a lost cause and a major frustration.

Hoping that the pains yesterday were implantation pain. It lasted a lot shorter than normal. And I don't feel anything today. Talked DH into BDing last night just in case. Well I feel asleep with only his team jersey on. Whatever works right?

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle: I could see how that would be frustrating! My CM this month was identical to the month that I conceived and we dtd on the day I had the EWCM just like before. I am really hoping that it works this time too.

Expecting: I have already been putting my fall decor out and changed the scentsy to pumpkin spice. Halloween is my favorite and I am getting so excited!!

2DPO... 11 days until testing. Seems like a lifetime! No symptoms yet, but not expecting any either being so early.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Bumpin - Christmas is my favorite holiday, but Halloween is a close second! I actually used to put the Xmas tree up Oct 1st & decorate it with Halloween stuff! Lol

Danielle - usually I wait for October to decorate, but been trying to keep busy & that sounded like more fun that cleaning! Lol Got my fx that your pains were implantation!!

Afm - tried to keep busy today. Organized some gifts, did some wrapping (birthdays & some Christmas). Then made a yummy chicken dinner. Aaaand then got bored & tested. at 7 dpo. I know its too early, I'm so mad at myself for testing so early! I never usually test till 11dpo. Grrr. I had been so sure I was pg, loads of cm the past few days, but now I just have a feeling I'm out this cycle. :(

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Hey ladies, well I can't believe it, me n hubby tested this morning n it was bfn!! We can't believe it, nature n God are playing tricks. I can't think bout another cycle until af has come n she has shown no signs yet!! I have bought two more better looking hpts and box of 10 clear blue ovulation tests. Hubby was so dissapointed and I could cry. It just seems that my body is giving me mixed signs :-( xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies, this is my first post and second cycle TTC. I am incredibly impatient so we are using a fertility monitor. I am pretty sure we covered my high fertility days and O. I am 10DPO and having a really hard time not POAS! Only symptom is a dull ache in my right side and a bit of a cramp. Also thick CM. Reading your posts is the only thing keeping me from jumping out of my skin! I am going to try to wait until Tuesday, but this TWW is brutal! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

B&b - Oh I am so sorry hun! Mother nature can be cruel :( Hope af shows soonso you can get on with your next cycle. (Or that the optimist in me is rightand you've just gotten a couple hpt duds. .. its not unheard of)

Kristen - welcome!! I'm fairly new to the group as well :) Fx for your bfp on tues! I couldn't hold off that long!! Lol I tested at 7dpo (stupidly) & got a bfn.. thinking ill test again at 11dpo just incase. That will be Tuesday so hopefully we both get a bfp!!

Afm - babysitting a little girl the same age as my oldest (almost 2) & things are going fantastically!! Gives me hope for when we have our 3rd!! :)

So today I have af like cramps. Lots of cm still. Think I will still test on Tuesday, if I can wait that long. Helps not having any hpts in the house, that's for sure!!

Xx

9 years ago

Hello new to this site well really any site. I am in the tww. Scaried if af comes bc went thru this last month. We are trying for second bay and hoping it will be a girl this time. We already have a goofy little boy... hope all goes well with ya' ll baby dust to all.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo