Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

absolutely, b&b!!

vmartin: POAS! :)

If you girls are interested, I am part of two other threads that are quite a bit more active than this one. July 2015 Babies and August 2015 Babies! Very supportive girls! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

vmartin: I agree with bumpin...POAS!!

that sounds good, thank you bumpin! xx

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

ive been totally MIA and decided to pop in and OMG CONGRATULATIONS BUMPINNN!!! so happy for you i know its been a long time coming

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Ok I want to poas but it will be a bfn! If I was to be pg implantation would have to be today I have been having some really sharp pains on my left side that comes and goes. The pain is in my back that goes right thru to the front almost like ovulation pains. But the ovulation pains was not in my back like it is. So what do yall think? Opinions please!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

@vmartin: the only way to know hun is to test. try to think positive thoughts, those cramps could be anything....like I said earlier. stop thinking that its always gona be BFN as that wont help you!

keep your focus and POAS! if it is a then test again in few days etc. if still no af then get bloods done....that will defo show!

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Well I poas this morning with smu I got a white line. Don't know what that means but I'm gonna take is as a bfn. I will wait until Sunday and test again. I believe it is a cyst that caused the pain yesterday. I am on clomid and it is know to cause them.

9 years ago

@vmartin: can you put a pic of your test on here?? it might help if we can see what you mean by a white line

clomid dosent have may side effects but things happening to your cysts can be one of them. it may have been a burst cyst but if it was you would be in a lot of pain. I had that month ago and I was in hospital with mine when it burst!

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Oh OK well I wasn't in that much pain! Thank God! And I would have put it there had I thought about it. But when I saw the light white line I knew it was neg and threw it away! I'm at work now so I can't dig it out! But I promise I'llput the next one on. I plan on testing on Monday if Af don't arrive!

9 years ago

ah bummer! never mind, just test again Monday if the witch still hadn't showed and post it

Keep thinking positive and try not to think about it altho I know its hard!

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo