Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

b&b - sorry to hear you're still waiting... hopefully you get some answers soon!

2Frsty - Fx you & dh are right and you are pg!!! :) I am so sorry dh is going to be gone so long, it really is going to be like you're a single mom :( ((hugs)) Fx your a pg single mom tho ;)

AFM - Tested with fmu this am on a Life brand hpt and got another bfn. Starting to think I was wrong & I am just not pg. Might test again tomorrow, as I have always gotten a positive as of 11dpo in the past, but not holding out hope. Maybe I should just save the last 2 hpts I have for next cycle. Was so hoping I would be able to pick dh up at the airport on Friday with both boys wearing "big brother" tshirts & me wearing my "mommy's little sidekick" footprint tee. :( Guess not.

And to make my day even more depressing, my phone still isnt working this morning. Doubt there is anything they will do to fix it and replacing it will cost me like $250... money I dont have to waste on a new phone.

Feeling pretty down this morning... trying not to, but its hard. Hope everyone else's days are going better!

xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

2frsty: hopefully it is good news for you and you will get that bfp :) xx

expecting: im sorry you didn't get your bfp :( maybe test in another few days and you might just be able to wear that t shirt :) me and hubby are gona do something similar when we tell people with our next one lol should be funny to see how people react! :)

thank you for your positivity.....at the moment I have got little hope that I am pg and more that im just waiting for the witch to arrive! I just haven't got any symptoms that she is going to yet....still getting cramps and little shoots of twinge but nothing that is causing any pains! some good signs I hope....

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning everyone!

b&b - sorry everything is so crazy with your cycle. I'm having similar issues with my cycle. I am either 11 dpo or 4 dpo and I'm not exactly sure which one is more accurate. Just have to wait and see.

Expecting - hopefully the little ones settle down while your DH is gone so every day isn't so chaotic.

Jessica - fingers crossed your dream and the test strips means good news coming soon.

Kristen - fingers crossed

2Frsty - fingers crossed you get your BFP this cycle. Soak up all that time with your hubby!!

AFM, still unsure where I stand with my cycle. Either I'm 11dpo or 4 dpo. Only time will tell. Still smelling really well and a bit nauseous at times. Ready to be on the path to having my baby in my arms.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Danielle

I am pretty sure I ovulated when I should have done and im sure I had an implantation bleed but im just confused as to where my bfp is if I am pg tbh! its horrible isn't it?....not knowing whats going on with your cycle. im on cd44 today and 24dpo so I am totally confused! lol

Im the same as you tho I am ready to hold another baby thast ours in my arms and be a mum again! :) I hate waiting but good things come to those who do....or so they say! lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

Good Morning, ladies!

2frsty: I really hate that DH will be gone so long. I really don't know how you do it. I am praying that you will get your BFP and will have that to keep you occupied with something to look forward to. Good luck, sweets! I am right behind you @ 5 DPO.

Jessica: I am a FIRM believer in what your dreams are telling you. Last month when I got my BFP all I dreamed about is tiny dead baby animals floating in a fish bowl, like every night for a week. Turned out that I had a miscarriage and at the time had no idea what the dreams meant until I found out about the MC. When I was pg with my DD, I had dreams of being pg and babies! So in conclusion.. I think your dreams are a very good sign! Good luck, dear!

b&b: It is actually Monday morning where I am, LOL. You def have something crazy going on. I have read that some women can't get a pos with HPT's. Maybe that is the case. I had the very same symptoms that you had with the CM just a day before I got my BFP last month. I hope you get good news at the doc appointment. Good luck, hun!

Expecting: I really hope that you get that BFP soon! It really just depends on when you implant. You may have just implanted a little later than you normally do. If you save those HPT's then you are stronger than I am. LOL. Good luck, girl!!

AFM: I am 5 DPO with SORE boobies and mild headache. Headache could be from this cold I have had since my MC. I am feeling pretty confident that this could be it! Hard to believe this is 6 months now TTC. We have BD'd 4 times during my fertile window! 4 more days until possible implantation and 8 days until testing!! I am so ready to test, but I am not even gonna try until 13 DPO as that is when I got my BFP last month! GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU LADIES!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

B&B--> Have you ever given any thought to having yourself checked for PCOS? With the irregular and long cycles it sure does sound like it to me. And that would explain why you haven't gotten AF but also haven't gotten a BFP. May want to ask the Dr about it when you go in.

Thanks for all the support ladies! And ... I caved and POAS. Dumb at 7 dpo, I know. But I had some Internet cheapies leftover from last cycle and had some spare time so I figured "What the hell?!" BFN, of course. But I've still got 8 days before the witch is supposed to show, so I suppose I've got some time still.

How's everyone else fairing??

Bumpin, it's nice to hear from you honey!

Linda

9 years ago

2frsty- I have had pcos, I had it before I got pg with dd#1. I then went back on microgynon pill which gave me no periods. And I came off the pill December last year so my body should have got used to no pill by now. I will ask for scH anyway on Friday when at docs I have had periods since then that have been sort of regular. We tested again tonight n another bFn :-( I am not going thro another year of ttc if my pcos is back.I'd rather find out now n get help! :-) xx

User Image

9 years ago

hello ladies,

i just love coming on here and reading everyones messages. its so relaxing and reassuring. This is the best support group ever!!!!!

@2frsty- hopefully you did have implantation. FX for you!! did you have an IB?? And yes it is so relieving to have majority of us right now in the same TWW. it at first seemed like everybody was on their own cycles and all over the place and now were all between 4po and about 11 dpo meaning there will be hopefully good news soon, i cant wait until i start to see the BFP's start to pop up. im so excited for everyone. its funny you said you have a killer sense of smell because so do i. i thought it was just me which a extreme nasty sense of smell which i guess it was because DH didn't smell it. lol. We had technical difficulties with the toilet today so DH had to plunge it and by all that water splashing around, i smelt that nasty rotten pipeline toilet water from all the way down the hall into the bedroom. since when can somebody smell toilet water lmao #gross so at least were sharing a symptom lol

@bold- Yes i can admit i have caved i taken 3 tests so far and im only at 8dpo now. i taken one yesterday morning, crazy i know and then one this morning FMU and one tonight since i could of sworn i seen a shadow of a line but its really just my eyes im not even going to try to take a picture of it because if i have to stand upside down to see it then it really wouldn't be seen in a pic. lol. Sorry for your cycle being all crazy and your BFN's. when you go to the doctors i really pray you have good news to update us with. just because you have a BFN that doesn't mean your still out this month yet. some women who have been pregnant the HCG doesn't resister until like 5 to 6 weeks along into your pregnancy. so don't count yourself out just yet. i think its stressful but think positive and most importantly just relax i know its easier said than done however just wooo shhhhhaaa...i hope you get your answers soon.

@expecting2expect- wow you spent $40 in those tests. OMG, your pockets run deep. lol just kidding but that is a lot, don't feel bad i spend just about as much with Walmart and dollar store tests, if i get a cheap test i buy like 6 at a time so i can go crazy then once i run low i bought like another 8 of them. but that's what happened when we have these POAS addictions. just a suggestion on what i did, i don't know if you ever ordered online however right when my cycle started i ordered a combo pack from amazon which consisted of 50 OPKs and 20HPTs for $21.99, i also bough i 100ct pack of urine clear small cups which are disposal so i don't pee on anything that ill still need or use lol. the 100 ct cups were 5.83 i believe. so in the morning's i make a habit of grabbing a small urine cup then grabbing a stick and ill prep it by putting the package into the cup and set the cup aside for when im ready. my DH was like are you serious, you look like a doctors office lololol...DH reactions are so funny, but yes that's my suggestion for you and they don't expire until a year so mean if you do get your AF which im hoping not BUT if you do then you may have extra for the following months. that's what im thinking but i may want to stock up just a little but more. sorry to hear about you phone to. usually kids to get like that to be alil bit extra of a handful because their spidy sense kicks in when dada leaves. i believe kids can diffentatley feel the difference. i hope their calmer now.

@Danielle- thanks, my FX for you too....i cant wait., lets just go massive on POAS.....everyone on this board hahha

@bumpin- hello lady, seems like you disappeared for a little but, nice to see you back but then again i may had not read a post by accident, but anywho, how are you feeling? its such a joy that we are in the TWW together, this is crazy. im to excited. About my dreams and yours- i think we have the same psyhic ability, like our dreams tell of of whats going to happen before it even happens. its very weird. im a true believer in dreams as well. anytime DH has a dream ill decode his dream right away, hes always amazed at how i did that. were undercover physics. lol. its just so real cuz out of all the test strips i see, because yes i vote and stalk the recent picks of other ppls tests and ive seen some green, blue which is the color of mines and also a light pinkish color too. so what are the odds. its exciting but im scare that if i get to excited that ill just be letting myself down if im really not preggers. i don't know what to think about this cycle.

AFM- i basically mentioned me above it all what i wrote to you ladies. today im disappointed because it was me and DH 7 year annivsary and of course with me being 8dpo its to early so it was a BFN, which i was expecting but still had hope. i taken a toal of 3 so far so the addiction is real. yesterday night at 7dpo i tested BFN then this morning FMU 8dpo i tested again, i could of sworn i say the faints of the fainted line but its more like my eyes tricky me for real. i have to do a upside down handstand just to see something, so ill say its a shadow of an evap line, i also just did one tonight to only because im starting to feel nauseous when im on an empty stomach plus when i ate so im like hmm here we go to the bathroom. but of course 3rd one is BFN, go figure. ive been having cramps on and off still, feeling groggy, temp still high, my boobs weren't hurting as bad until i just taken off my bra, i thought i was going to cry when i pulled my bra away. smh. and oh yeah like a couple of you have already which is that heighten sense of smell. that's something i really really notice. i cant wait to wake up and test again. see if i can see anything at all. im so nervous and excited especially because this is my first round of soy ISO and i backed it up with pre-seed, softcups so im good i think, only time will tell. its still funny how i POAS 2 times today. i really have wishful thinking

9 years ago

Hey welcome!! I'm also new and I'm 7dpo and I had the sore throat today. I've also had sore boobs for the past week. Last night I had very detailed freaky dreams. It's so crazy how our bodies get all crazy with all these hormones. Wishing you love and baby dust!!!

9 years ago

Bold - PCOS isn't something that comes and goes; you either have it or you don't. Ask about Metformin; it's been a wonder drug for me. I always have a period every month, but I still don't ovulate. And if that's the case, then no amount of TTC would result in a bfp. It CAN happen (every now and then girls like us pop an egg and get lucky) but I personally never ovulate without medication.

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo