Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I wish that it was guaranteed! It will happen for you, I just know that it will!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey Bumpin and Jessica!!

Its sunday evening@pm....just thought id log on and see how you are both doing?

Bumpin: how you feeling? any more new symptoms and have you told your LO (little one) yet?? :)

Jessica: how are you feeling? any symptoms on your DPO??

AFM: I am now 10PO and not really feeling any diff which I am little disappointed with lol I have still got my cold, cough and head that feels like cotton wool. Only other think I have is little niggly pains/cramps on right side. I had lumpy cm on Friday and today when on toilet (sorry if TMI! lol) I had small amount of lumpysih but creamy cm. I have had headache yesterday and today but pretty sure that's all part of my head cold! So im now into the 1ww I assume as im expecting my af next wkend but I wont test til after the wkend has gone just in case my af decides to tease me....as they like to!! lol
xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies.

Bold, I'm doing well. It's cool how were only a few days apart. I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get your BFP. That would be so cool if we both get them so then we could join bumpin lol. If your 10 dpo you should test now. Lol. I want to know the results. Go get just a dollar store one. I know what you mean about AF liking to play games though because I feel the same way.

Bumpin, how are you feeling. Any new updates? I can't wait till you share or know what the sex is of the baby. I so wish I was in your shoes right now. Lol :-)

AFM, I'm so exhausted but other than that doing pretty well for the most part. I haven't tested since what seems like forever ago at 7dpo so that's how I know it was way way way to early. Lol. I should be getting AF by no later than Tuesday so meaning I'm 12dpo right now. As far as my boobs go, I really don't have that much pain like I usually do, I do notice under arm pain which is a good sign I know. Usually when AF approaches my boobs get super sore to the point I have to hold them "while" taking my bra off. Lol. I noticed last month they didn't hurt much either so its really making me think that this isn't a sign though. Other than that I've been having pinch pains here and there but it's not all the time it's maybe every other day if that. I'm still curious as to what happened to me 8 days ago when I had severe stomach pains to the point I was holding my stomach rolling around in bed because I couldn't stand up on my feet and couldn't lay flat on my back. I wish I could say that was implantation however that was on 4 to 5dpo so that's a bit to early since most ppl say implantation occurs 6 to 12 days after o'ing plus I don't think implantation pains are that strong. Perhaps it was a rupturing cyst. I haven't tested as of yet since my super early test which of course was a BFN. Every time I've been in the store I always mean to pick up one but I haven't because I'm always with my DD and DF. I don't want them to know I'm testing this time around. I taken them on plenty of testing journeys lol. When I drop my DD to the bus stop tomorrow I will be sure to pick up like 5 tests tomorrow. Even if I do get my AF the next day at least on the positive note I'll have extra tests on hand for next cycle. I hope this cycle is the cycle though because just as a recap this cycle I did the soy isoflavones, I used OPKS till my strong posting and followed the LH surge until it passed. I know I had a strong ovulation because my LH surge remained high for practically 3 days in a row. I never had that happen also I used pre-seed every single time and I BD the whole 4 peak days so I'm sure I'm covered. I'm usually barely lucky enough to catch 1 positive OPK, so perhaps the soy really helped me along this cycle. Anyways sorry for the essay. Thank goodness is only us 3 for now so it will give yall something to read lol lol. Testing day is tomorrow. I really pray for the 2nd pretty line, even if it's really faint any line is better than no line or well I should say 1 line lol. I'll keep you ladies posted.

9 years ago

I'm 6dpo today.. No real symptoms just mild cramps and shortness of breath. AF due Dec 1.. Hope you get your bfp :)

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Welcome babymama! GL to you! :)

Bold: We never told DD that we miscarried, so she knows no different. I have been doing pretty good with nausea over the last week but it is making it's appearance once again! I am ok with that though, it was starting to scare me that it went away over night.

10 DPO! WHOOP-WHOOP! It is getting closer! :)

Jessica: It will be January before we find out the sex of the baby. I can't wait to know either!! I have a strong feeling that it is a girl though. I can't wait for you girls to get your BFPs either! I am praying that this is the month! Ready to hear the results of today's test!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Welcome to you babymama! to you! :)

Bumpin: Apologies f offended you hun :( I don't suppose we'd tell our DD if we did tbh so can understand that. can understand why you would be nervous about nausea gong away suddenly if you have had it since found out! when is your 12weeks scan?

I know its getting to the point now where am thinking that cant imagine the clomid working 1st time round cause of it taking 3 tries on it last time but the dr said that my blood levels were good altho I know that doesn't mean anything!! lol I so wish the science of a womans body was easier haha! I just keep thinking surely I would have symptoms by now but I have nothing. I am still getting cm but not a lot and its lumpy and I thought in pregnant woman it went watery if you were preg?? how is yours now bumpin??

Jessica: I am ready to hear the results of your test today??? lol don't keep us in suspense xx yea lets hope we will be together buddies in the next week!
lol I wont be testing until I know for def that I have missed my period cause I just couldnt take the disappointment of seeing that one line appear so id rather wait til at least the end of the wkend and test sunday morning so I think I ov on a Thursday/Friday and your af should always be due approx. two weeks after you have ov hence why its called the TWW! :) Im based in the uk so it wont be dollar test lol I have got pack of two and they have sensitivity of 25mlui or whatever it is lol I guess I am lucky cause I don't get sore boobs at all, either when im near af or not so only symptoms Im expecting are tiredness and headaches maybe?! lol if a cyst had ruptured hun youd have been in hospital cause I was with mine. theyd have to scan you etc.
I have had prodding, crampy and pinching pains on and off all week but not gona guess what they are cause there is not point as it just puts you into frenzy mode!! lol

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! I'm also new and 3 DPO today.

Ashley Hoppis

9 years ago

ahoppis: GL to you & Welcome! :)

b&b: Oh, no offense here girl! My next appointment is Dec 11th and I will be 10w 4d, so I am thinking I won't get that u/s until I am 14 w as my appointments are set to be 4 weeks apart. I am sure they will look for heart beat on the doppler on my next app though, at least I would hope so!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

ahoppis: welcome and good luck to you followed by lots of and of course ! :) xx

bumpin: ah glad no offence was had lol god, that sounds like ages away lol are they set that way cause of your MC hun?? yea you would think so wouldn't you, cant wait to read your post about that apt! :)

AFM: I am 12dpo but at the moment no symptoms. no sore boobs, no cm really, im tired but that's nothing diff really lol the only thing can say is that I think I 'feel' diff but I think that partly maybe my mind playing tricks! I am not 100% sure when im supoosed to expect my AF tbh. my cycles have been bit mixed and Im not sure if my cycle has been shortened by the clomid. if I am going off the fact that most womens periods come approx. 14 days after they ov then I ov on 13/14th November so I should be due this week but I am so nervous of testing and I don't want to test just in case my cycle is what it has been...if that makes sense! lol my bloods showed that I did ov, I got a 41 but, sadly, it doesn't tell you when you ov altho the dates above are the ones where I got watery/thin cm and slight pain on right ovary then on the Saturday I got loads of cm thick and stretchy and broke easily and for like a week after I got cm every day then exactly week after ov I got crampy pains and pinching on right side. earlier in the week I got pinching pains and feeling of bloatedness even after going to the toilet!! (sorry if TMI!)....I know every woman is diff but im not sure what to think. I thought cause I had such an easy pregnancy last time that I would have a horrid one this time and id know instantly but....nothing! lol

what do you think girlies?? ....or is that just a really really silly question!? xx

User Image

9 years ago

I'm new to the discussion group too and so glad that I am not the only one struggling and anticipating during the TWW.

We have been TCC for the past year (with one MC in between).

I'm DPO12 with AF due on Thursday.. So far everything has been negative even though I feel like I have had some key symptoms not like my regular PMS cramps, etc.

:( I am hoping that AF stays away but at this point I am losing on hope since I am sure I ovulated 11/13 and implantation should have already occurred..

Thanks ladies for putting in your thoughts and feelings out there.. it really helps me feel like I am not the only one out there with the same struggles.

Good luck!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo