Community post

Discussion

The Two Week Stress :)

Hi everyone. Wanted to make a post to occupy my time while I wait.
So to be honest, NOT really trying to conceive, however hubby and I HAPPENED to bd during my fertile window, so I am a bit curious as to the outcome. Today is 11/12 dpo and I have been getting bfn since around 9/10 dpo. Hubby wouldn't mind another bambino and I am open either way. I was here around 8 years ago. I got my BFP the day of AF. I was VERY surprised as I remember getting a TON LOAD of BFN's and a major cramp the night begore.

Anyhoo, here I am again. Would love for those in my boat to join me....we can support each other.

I ordered some amazon cheapies and waiting for them to come today so I can test again, that is IF AF doesn't show. Been feeling very crampy tho, so not really optimistic.

20 Replies • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

Are you having any symptom

1 year ago

Hi there. No, the only 'symptom' I had were sore boobs, but those are gone now...so I think I am out. No sign of AF and still getting BFNs...just waiting it out at this point.

1 year ago • Post starter

When is Af due

1 year ago

Today or tomorrow...24/25 day cycle.

I am 8 days late i have not took a test yet

1 year ago

oh!!!..well...what are you waiting on???

Don't wont to be disappointed

1 year ago

Aww....well..I completely understand. So how long will you wait before you test then?

I will test tomorrow

1 year ago

I am not having no symptoms not even pms and i normal have pms symptoms

1 year ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo