Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Same here I hate cramps!! But I only have one tube left so I kinda have no choice but to have it done to see if thats why im having so much trouble conceiving.

9 years ago

I would say do it...just to make sure.....better knowing that not knowing.

9 years ago • Post starter

Yup thats my plan. Find out and then go from there. 3 years of trying and end up with an ecptopic in April is making me wonder what is up.

Ladyshipe did you have leg cramps, backache and cramps when AF was due?

9 years ago

I have back aches...cramps and occasionally leg cramps....pre-AF and during the first 2 days of AF.

But i am getting those now as well....felt a wierd cramp go down my inner left thigh last night.

Having cramps now that feel like AF is on her way...of course no...but I honestly can't tell the difference...if I didn't have those BFP to prove other wise, I would think I am about to get AF.

Thats how im feeling now. Thats how I felt in March like AF was coming and I never expected to be pregnant and was so I wonder if I would have tested sooner if I would have got a BFP or not.. Guess wait and see what happens..

9 years ago

Yeah,...waiting is hard...but just wait and see what happens.

CD 1...let the games begin!

9 years ago

Awww..sorry Neisa.....

Thanks girls! I really don't know what I would do if I never found this thread. You guys are great! Today I am all in my feelings.. My husband's Aunt who was a great friend of mine was ran over and killed April 25th of this year and I for some reason can't stop thinking about it. I had a dream about her the other night, but she was trying to kill me and said that it was my time to go. That is so scary and has had me in the dumps lately. I have no idea what it means..

10 DPO symptoms- cramping legs and feel like I have been running (sore). Emotional, bloated feeling, and boobs sore. I also checked my cervix and cm for the first time since O. It was really mushy and I (think) it was closed. LOTS of creamy white cm! (I think that's a good sign! Maybe..) I am feeling some light gurgling and twinges in abdomen. Going to wait and test again on Monday!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby.. I have the same symptoms as you just dont have the sore boobs... Pateience and not stressing is the key in the next week or so. Lets hope we get out BFP soon!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo