Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies! its Tuesday evening nearly 5pm and I thought I would just see how everyone is...

I can see few people that are feeling bit low and others that are near end of ov....how are you all doing?

@bumpin: hows your eod treated you?
@jess: how are you feeling hun?
@vmartin: hope your cm works itself out :)

AFM: I am on supposedly in my fertile window and have two days until my ov....which means we will hopefully be bedding every day til at least the wkend then after just for fun obviously haha! I have had some stretchy thin/part cloud part ew but now it just seems to be like watery or something....?? lol

I am not going to use any of my clear blue opk's as there is no point with my pcos...the dr said don't stress about that and literally the only thing you will be fine doing is just recording your cycles and waiting so I could be selling my brand new unopened pack of OPK'S on ebay! haha
I am nervous and excited but neutral and feeling positive about our apt in two weeks today. my sister had hers today and they were bit shocked by what the got told....hes got to have sperm check, she has got to have a laparoscopy to flush her tubes and see if they can do it naturally and she has had bloods done but all results could take up to 8 weeks to come back and in that time they just go to be patient....plus if all else fails then its IVF at a cost of £5k which is annoying considering all these women that are just opening their legs and it happens....its like they got baby tree somewhere.....if they have I want one!! haha

i finish work friday for a week :) then got busy week next week, my DD turns 4 Friday, having bit of a family do Saturday, sunday we are going out, Monday me and hubby are going for massages, Tuesday I am having spa day with my sister and then the following wkend me, sister and mum are all going to London for the lion king!! :)

xxxx

User Image

9 years ago

Bold: WOWZA! You have lots of things going on there! It will be good though and hopefully take your mind off of things. I am having O pains right now. We BD on Sunday morning and hopefully we will be able to tonight bc I am afraid that Sunday's would not be good enough. I know that sperm can live up to 3-5 days, but I would think it would have to be super sperm to live that long.

AFM: OMGEEZ!! Funny how things can change so quickly! I just had a LOT of EWCM.. :) I am SOOO excited!! Hopefully I still have some strong swimmers left in there. Gonna BD tonight just in case and pray that my egg will survive that long. It isn't fair that we only have such a small amount of time to try and catch our eggs!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi all I'm just stopping in to say hi. to all.
Afm just waiting for od we still bd'ing just about every day. So hopefully we get caught when I do ovulate. Od is going to be sat-mon not sure just yet. I guess i will start using opk tomorrow. Bumpin i have been having watery cm no ew. I hope it changes. I used to have it regularly. But i am on clomid and it stays watery. Is that normal?

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Just checkin in, I'm around 6-7dpo. Not really any symptoms. Keep waiting for an implantation dip but haven't seen one yet. My temps have stayed pretty high for five days now. I did have a piercing sharp pain in my right ovary area last night for a few hours but then it went away. I'm going to wait until at least 10dpo to test, so Saturday or Sunday. Not feeling to optimistic about this cycle.

9 years ago

Guys.. I am so PISSED at myself..
1. I opted out of using opks this cycle which is dumb bc it would help me to know if I should really be pissed about #2.

2. I FELL ASLEEP last night so no BD. Why in the heck would I just fall asleep on EOD?? UUUGGGGHHH!!! I feel like crying right now. Last BD was Sunday and I'm not quite sure if that will be good enough.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey guys! how are you all doing??

@bumpin: you opted out of doing opk's this month for a reason.....maybe your mind and body were telling you to cause they want you to de stress and just relax more?? and you fell asleep for a reason hun, cause your body was mega tired and it wanted rest :) I know you bd sunday but don't forget that sperm can last up to 6-7 days....found this on nhs site under ttc tab...'Sperm can live for up to seven days inside a woman's body. So if you've had sex in the days before ovulation, the sperm will have had time to travel up the fallopian tubes to "wait" for the egg to be released.'...try not to worry and just take each day as it comes! I know its not easy but when your thinking about it too much that messes with the hormones in your body and stresses you out inside so I am sending some your way!!

@Hopefulmom: im sorry you feel the way you do....just cause you got no ov symptoms doesn't mean it hasn't happened or it wont...loads of women don't feel any so don't worry. try to think positive and it will be your turn soon

AFM: I am 'due' to ov tomorrow altho at the moment I have no real CM other than the bit I had few days ago and I have no symptoms but I am feeling positive and relaxed! I have got a lovely couple of weeks coming up and my dd birthday Friday. me and hubby are bding when we are wanting to and in the mood which is every other day lol instead of when we have to. I actually am wanting to get to the end of this cycle so I can start my SI and we have got our clinic apt 2 days before my next af is due so that week is gona be interesting!! haha xx

User Image

9 years ago

bold: THANK YOU for putting some reality back into my mind. You are so right about it all. I do have a good feeling about this cycle & I should try my best to relax and stay positive!

Sounds like you have a good plan for yourself! FXFU that you don't get that next AF & that you will get a confirmed pregnancy at your appointment!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin: Im sorry that prob came out like i was telling you off :) lol i wasnt at all hehe its good that you have got a good feeling, that's positive :) and that's what you need to keep hold of, it will happen when the time is right and when nature is ready..... :) xx

thank you I am hoping that I wont need the apt too but I also would like to have a normal 28-32 day cycle lol I am looking forward to just not having to think about work! lol

User Image

9 years ago

ok, so this cycle is frustrating me now lol im not stressing or anything im just confused and not sure whats going on....yet again! about week ago had thin, stretchy part cloudy part clear cm and all week I have been checking it just so I know whats going on and its come to what my app told me as ov day and I am basically dry apart from yellow discharge which I have had for few days. but all day today i have been getting like sharp but dull pains on my lower right side and earlier i went to hold my abdomen and i felt like i was touching a 'bruise'! haha! im laughing cause my system is a complete maze ball haha!

But on a positive note i have today purchased some evening primrose oil :) xx

User Image

9 years ago

So I am around 7-8dpo and having AF like cramping. My temp dropped .4 degrees today. I feel so bloated and gassy it's ridiculous. I'm not sure if this is good or bad but I know my period isn't about to start because I'm still almost a week out. Anyone else have this happen?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo