Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Claudia & Ladyshipe--> In regards to temping. I did it the few months leading up to this cycle, but shortly before this one started my son stopped sleeping through the night every night, so I wasn't able to get a good temp. You can also get a BBT (Basal Body Thermometer) at Walmart/CVS/Walgreens for $10 or less. You can take your temp vaginally or orally; vaginally seems to get the most accurate reading since you don't have to worry about breathing through your mouth and throwing it off. I couldn't bring myself to do it vaginally. Also, my temp DROPS when I get up, not rises. Every woman is different. Fertility Friend offers a wonderful app for iPhone and Android phones that will give you a great place to store your data; they analyze it for you!

AFM: with FMU and SMU this morning, so it looks like this isn't my month either. Had a few twingy pains about 20 minutes ago, but I'm guessing since I'm already 10 dpo it's too late to be implantation.

Linda

9 years ago

Aww, 2Frsty..well it ain't over till AF shows...So ur still not out yet.

And yes to everything you said about the BBT.
My temp rises when I get up.
I was also using Fertility Friend as well when I started temping. That was where I got my LP.

9 years ago • Post starter

I was the same way. My LP is always 15 days long. Which has been crucial to me figuring out when AF should arrive.

Linda

9 years ago

Mine is 11 give or take a day.
My cycle is anywhere between 24-28 days. Although I've had a few cycles that were 21-22 days.
Crazy!

@2frsty i agree youre not out yet until AF shows :)

thanks for all the info on temping ill definitely be trying that in the months to come

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

User Image

So I took all 3 of these with the same pee. I swear I see shadows on all 3, especially the top one. This crap is making me crazy! My boobs have been feeling weird off and on all day. Not sore, but - weird. That's the best way for me to explain it. Going to get a few different tests tonight...I can't stand this "maybe" crap!

Linda

9 years ago

Lol- I THINK I see a shadow as welll.
Try a different brand test.

User Image

FRER with FMU. I've got line eye so bad that I can't help but see a line. But I'm sure it's just the antibody strip. I guess I should just accept the fact that it's not going to happen. I tried talking to DH about it told him that we're running out of time, since he leaves in October. He said, "We're not running out of time, it's just not the RIGHT time." Then he asked me if I was gonna get like this every time I tried to get pregnant. What a dick! He has NO idea how it feels!

Linda

9 years ago

im sorry 2frsty. when is af due tho

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

ok. I don't see a line on that one.
Did AF show up yet? If not, don't count yourself out yet.

And yah it does get stressful, but Dh has a point. Stressing doesn't really help cause it throws your body out of wack.

Think positive..as I said, AF hasn't showed up yet, and maybe your body is responding to the hcg differenly than in your previous pregnancies?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo