Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry to hear that bumpin... :-(

9 years ago

Oh Bumpin so sorry to hear

9 years ago

Thanks again. I really don't know what I would do with out you girls. As of now, only small amount of pink spotting and no cramps. Guys, this is confusing as ever. To top it off, I checked my mail and my insurance company sent me a package with a book "a guide to a healthy pregnancy" along with other things pregnancy related. How nice of them and also, how depressing.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin--> Have you taken a hpt? I would get a few of the Walmart cheapies and check for progression. If it is a true m/c (which I'm praying it's not) then the line will be fading, not darkening. It might help to sort things out. You could also go to the ER. Chances are they'll do a scan right then and there. Just a thought.

Jess--> How's the Soy? I didn't have any side effects from it, either.

Danielle--> One of my girlfriends had a late implanter. Give it a day or so and then POAS!

Sorry girls! I know I've been absent as of late; things went from busy to "Hold the hell on ... HERE WE GO!" Got the keys to the new house, had to go to the post office and get the keys to it. Then went and showed it to Mom; she thinks it's cute! Then today I got a sitter for John for 6 hours (Y'all - I actually got to eat my pancakes AND shop at Walmart in peace!!!!) and Mom and I went and cleaned the new house. It was already cleaned, but I wanted to run over things with my "gentler" chemicals before I turned my toddler loose in there. Then it was off to the storage shed where all my household goods have been living since January to meet the movers for a free estimate on moving it all. (Said storage shed looks as if it could give birth at any minute, so the idea of ME having to move all that crap was literally nauseating!) Got him paid, and set up to move everything on Friday morning at 7:30. Now to have the washer/dryer delivered tomorrow and start tearing John's nursery here apart to reassemble at the new house. Whew! I'm POOPED! Oh, and AF showed up today, too.

Linda

9 years ago

@2frsty, the soy has been doing me well so far. I take it at night however I'm staying to notice some side effects. Last night I woke up completely sweating so I guess I was having hot flashes while sleeping, now I'm starting to notice headaches during the day. However a good side effect from this soy is I do get better nights sleeps. I think this soy is a sleep aid lol once I take it I get extremely sleepy. I have two days left of this then I can put up my.supplement I can't wait for the two week wait to begin. I'm still using fertility friend as well. I'm trying to keep up with it.

I'm glad AF arrived so you do not have to take provera. The only downfall with AF arriving is that moving into a new house it's already exhausting so moving while on AF I feel bad for you. I know you.must be tired however excited at the same time.

2frsty, are you.going to do soy this new cycle your on?? What's your TTC plan??

9 years ago

Bumpin - I think I would go to emerg and have them do an ultrasound on you. When I started in April I went in and they did on right away. I also found out i had a negative blood type and needed a needle.. Good Luck!!

9 years ago

I did go to the emergency room on Monday. That's when they told me that I was measuring at 5 weeks and 3 days. They said I wasn't bleeding and that the sac looked healthy and I implanted high which was good. But, I know I should be 7 weeks and that I am definitely bleeding. This is day 4 of at times heavy bleeding. I also bought a two pack of HPT this morning and the line showed right away and is darker than the control line. I called the doc back again today to see if they could get me in any sooner than the 3rd and about the hpt. She said since I'm so early that if I am miscarrying that there is nothing they can do and that I needed to wait until the 3rd to come in to see if anything has developed in my currently empty sac. She also said that I can miscarry and still get a positive hpt up to 4 weeks after the fact bc it will take that long for the levels to go back down.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Oh and they said my levels were consistent with 5 weeks.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

this is such torture. we would do the same here but its so different when its someone that u talk to and know u know what i mean, i hate seeing u go thru this. im hoping maybe you are just 5 weeks :) and that everything is fine and that maybe u just have like a subchorionic bleed...idk what that is exactly but my cousin and a patient of ours had it and shes 30 weeks pregnant now

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey bumpin,
I can imagine how confusing this might be for you.
I am hoping for the best for you.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo