Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin - me too. But I doubt she will change.

vmartin - I've heard of the bleeding even while pregnant. Each time I have a weird period I wonder. But I can't stand seeing BFNs so I don't tend to test.

AFM, I guess I can officially say that AF did come on Friday night even though it stopped Sunday night. I've had some stuff show up on tampons since then. Still not my normal heavy period with lots of cramps. I am still super tired, my tummy is still upset and nauseous (especially in the mornings). So I'm going to go with this is CD 4 and get DH to start BDing again. Only problem is that I am so tired by the end of the day.

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle: Why do we have to go through all this mess? LOL. I think I am going to consider this CD1. I am starting to get more brown blood, so I figure the beast is about to unleash!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@danielle and happy !

@bumpin im confused is this a true af? It is way lighter than normal. I didnt get any brown just pink flow. Not even red. I wouldn'twant to start clomid if not.... guess I should know when I test in the morning.

and thanks you all for responding.

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

vmartin: only time will tell, darling! I have had some pretty crazy cycles before!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am having a super weird cycle too. This is CD15 and the fertility monitor is still showing up as high, no peak days. My poor husband has to be exhausted from all of the BDing :). I don't know what the deal is...and my temp has stayed pretty consistent all the way through. So bizarre.

9 years ago

Kristen: It must be in the air! This is the one time that I just wish that AF would show. Instead, she wants to play a stupid game of peek-a-boo.. WTH.. My boobs are sooo sore too. Usually once AF comes they stop hurting and they have been hurting for a while now so I am ready for them to stop since I know am not pg.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello ladies, sorry I've been MIA lately. After AF came last I feel into a slight depression considering I've done everything text book perfect. Plus lately I've been enduring other very stressful factors however I came back through to check on my ladies.

Welcome to the new comers.

AFM, again I've been super stressed. Today is cd12 for me. This would have been my 2nd round of taking soy isoflavones however within the 2 days taking them on cd3 and cd4 I started to have chest pains. I was taking 160mgs, I was trying to take 160mgs for cd3 to cd7 but again never made it to finish the complete 5 days. I'm pretty disappointed however maybe those 2 days I've taken the soy will work. I just take a OPK yesterday and today and I'm already starting to see positive progression of the line darkening which is a good sign, hopefully I'll ovulate. My last cycle I didn't ovulate until cd17 or cd18 so this month I may O early. Anyways I guess that's it for now. I will come back shortly because I live talking with you lovely ladies and miss you guys.

9 years ago

Jessica: I am so sorry that you are feeling so down! Thanks for soming by and checking on us! You gotta get your head up though, starting NOW! Get back in the game. Gotta brush it off. It is a brand new cycle, another chance!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@vmartin: did you do a test hun? what was the result? fx'd for you :) xx

@bumpin: how are your boobs today?? ;) hope you are feeling better in yourself?

@Kristen: hows your temping going? is your body becoming any clearer or is that a silly question when it cones to our bodies? lol

@Jessica: im so sorry your feeling like you are :( it is not easy for us women, sometimes not really knowing what our bodies are doing! how are you feeling today? try not to be too disheartened hun, altho our bodies are pains in our asses they are wonderful things really as the technical side of them is wonderous! at the present moment none of us really know what is going on inside our bodies, all we have to trust on is OPK'S, BBT'S, HPT'S and AF'S that wont bugger off! haha I know its hard but, and this goes for of us ladies, just think when we all finally get our BFP'S, and they will happen when nature wants them too, it will be the most amazing thing ever and we can all share our babies with each other because they are so special :-D

AFM: I am taking each day as it comes. me and hubby are bedding when we are not tired (so it don't feel like we are just doing it to do it!), and just trying to make it romantic and sometimes even tad (dare I say it!) but kinky haha! I have ordered some SI. We are still waiting for the docs letter but I am 'waiting' for it if that makes sense. I even went to ring the docs other day to see if it had even been sent off but I refrained and thought the dr will have sent it off as soon as she could. I am doing things everyday that take my mind of it and because work is busy and we have got few things going on at home dates wise etc its actually a really good go with the flow time lol A friend of a friend advertised her pg on facebook other day and even tho they have only been married 12 weeks they are approx. 12 weeks so that told me they conceived on or around their honeymoon which again is very lucky! im pleased for them and altho admittedly I am little jealous I am not gona be 'angry' at it as their is no point. nature will let it happen for us when its good and ready :)

babydust and love and hugs to you all xxxx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: they are still a tad sore on the inside. They usually ease up once AF starts. Thanks for asking, my boobs feel loved, LMAO..

I am really admiring your positivity this cycle! You are so right though, nature will give us our babies when it is time. Sometimes we get so impatient wanting things to happen NOW and then get discouraged when it doesn't. We just have to believe when the time is right for us, it will happen!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo