Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

911 - 920 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

We'll now begins my countdown to ovulation. Usually it has been on a Monday and Tuesday but it looks like it will be delayed this cycle as the opk test was negative and I have dry cm (which is great since the hubby works out of town Monday to Wednesdays). My good friend also announced she was six weeks pregnant this weekend (very early) and my heart just dropped. She said she wasn't even trying and she never expected it and i cried to my husband later than night considering how much we have been trying. It's been 6 months and I'm honestly exhausted from "trying" . Well hopefully ovulation will be the end of this week. Will update:)

9 years ago

Heeeyyy ladies! Sorry for being gone so long. We went to the hills this weekend with some friends and our kiddos. It was fun and relaxing. I really needed it.

Welcome to all the new ladies! GL & FX!!

B&B: Oh hun, no worries!! :) I am doing ok. Still have a week for O. I think the witch is done torturing me. (I hope). Sorry to hear about your hubby's nan.

2frsty: Hey, love. I am so glad to hear from you and that you getting things balanced out! &

Hopeful:

How are all you other ladies doing today?

AFM: CD7. Thought twice this weekend that AF was gone. I didn't bleed for like a half a day then.. BOOM.. There she would be in full force!! ATM: I am not bleeding, but not sure to trust that it is over yet! I am a week away from O. Hubby and I decided to just put it in God's hands and not do anything special this month. He seems to think that not worrying about it will better our chances. I think he is right.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@boldandbeautiful2014 no I wasn't using anything like that. I was just monitoring my ovulation very closely checking dates, temp and using ovulation tests. We just got it bang on that month. Best of luck to everyone and remember to dtd as often as you physically can, keep it fun and passionate and nature will eventually take its course. Baby dust to you all!

9 years ago

This forum is getting ssllooww.. Where's all my girls at?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So just an update today I had some ewcm and peak fertility on the clear blue... Went from low to peak in a day! So I was thinking I was out since the DH is out of town but he came home and surprised me with flowers and took me out to dinner :) got me a little tipsy off some wine (really helped me relax) and we came home and you know the rest... Anyways I took mucinex, used preseed and I put in a soft cup right after that I'll sleep in. I plan on dtd tomorrow too and Thursday if I am still showing ewcm. I know we are hitting the nail on the head the first month in six months of trying so I'm really crossing my fingers! And btw the soft cup is amazing... No leakage at all!

9 years ago

Hello ladies, sorry I keep disappearing for days at end. I've been dealing with a TON of stress. All will disappear in time.

Bumpin- I've been tested before with my exams husband/DD father before because after my daughter was born we tried and after 2 years there wasn't any success, just in case you were curious I conceived my daughter 9 months after meeting my EX. My HSG and all ultrasound and blood work came back normal. How the doctor sounded he made it seem like if I had a 1 night stand that I could get pregnant, my EX SA came back showing low count and low morphology. So after awhile we've broken up the following year and now I'm with my current DF. He has NOT gotten tested and I haven't been retested since my last test which was a decade ago. BTW sorry your dealing with AF. That witch sucks!

Bold-I'm getting better (emotionally). Thanks for asking. I'm taking one day at a time. Trying to stay positive. Sorry your cycles are so whammy. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. I must admit your pretty positive though, I give you a TON of credit. I can't wait until you start your SI. I'm cycle 2 on it so far. I'm still hanging on to hope.

2frsty- how are you doing? I 100% agree with you that it's stress than soy because just yesterday I had stabbing pains in my chest again and I haven't taken any soy recently now I regret stopping soy so early thinking that was the cause of it. It sure does feel like a heart attack tho smdh.

AFM, obviously from what I mentioned above I'm still going through a ton of stress however every storm shall pass. My stress is throwing my cycles out of whack. Today is cycle day 19 and I just popped a STRONG positive on my OPK. I'm going to take a picture of it when I get back from dropping DF to work. It's so positive that I was all up in my DF with the pee stick. I've trained him so well on what to look for even he was like Wowwww. I'll let you ladies be the judge and yes just for FYI I managed to BD 2 times today just because I'm so stressed we really haven't been doing anything. I was trying to get a 3rd but my DD arrived home from school. I hope shopping it tomorrow morning won't make it to late. I'm just still shocked I'm ovulating this late.

9 years ago

Just for FYI ladies, it's CD 19 for me and as I explained in my above post I taken a OPK today and it's super dark, so for my records I did post a picture of it in my gallery for those who want to check out my late positive ovulation test. Tell me what y'all think. I never had a line so strong before and as I'm sitting here it feels like my left ovary wants to pop ð??¥ð??¥. I'm getting bloated with cramps so I think it's that time. I'm still shocked though since its CD 19 and I'm just almost ovulating within the next 24 hours. For those who have experience since I'm o'ing late apparently accordingly to my OPK should I back up the eggie with pro. Cream?? Because if I'm CD 19 but start my cycle in 10 days by say CD 29 I'm scared now 10 days won't be enough time for implantation. Please ladies any advice will help... Kinda nervous ovulating this late typically my cycles are 29 to 33 days at most regularly. So now I'm excited but nervous.

9 years ago

Hey Jessica,

My dr has always told me once I get a positive opk to stop checking because the same thing happened to me and I went running to him thinking I had a short luteal phase issue. I had positive tests and they were getting stronger and stronger for like five days in a row until cd20. But then I started my period on cd 29 which would have been 14 days after I ovulated. I'd be surprised if you ovulate that late but it could happen. Are you having any ewcm still?

9 years ago

Hi, hopefulmom11

I really don't have EWM but it was more "moist" than usual sorry TMI. I've been testing since CD 10 everyday I've taken 1 test. I have a total of 9 OPKs. This one is finally showing two super dark lines.... The other tests had lines I could see however a faint test line on an OPK means negative I know. I know the test line has to be the same shade of the control line or darker. So there was progression up until this positive. I haven't been having strong positives days in a row, I'll be honest I just taken anther one today and now it's "starting" to fade. I would consider today's a negative. It's not a faint line however it's not as strong or stronger than the control line. I'm really not going to keep testing though now that I've been testing everyday for a week and a half straight now that I've seen this strong positive I won't test. Lol. I am a POAS addict. The next test I'll be taking is a HPT hopefully if anything. Lol. If I did O on CD 19 I don't know how to calculate when my AF is due. Do I add 14 days from when I O'ed???

9 years ago

Evening ladies.....Thursday 9th oct @ 21.12 (almost bedtime but not before another cuppa)! haha

Welcome, hello, fx'd and babydust to you all!

@bumpin: How are you hun? Have you ov'd yet? lol has the witch done with you now?

@2frsty: where are you hun.....hope all is ok?? :) xx

@hopefulmom11: get you with your sudden peaking lol how are you doing? think I must be being thick but what is dtd and soft cup? lol

@Jessica: how are you hun?? hows your cycle treating you??

AFM: nothing major to report, taking it easy, chilling out. got few nice dates coming up with hubby. keeping busy at home etc. my sister has had her ttc cinic appt for next Tuesday. this week I am very tired and last couple of days I have had some nice CM, it was cloudy, thin and stretchy and today its gone to part cloudy part clear thin and stretchy and my app is telling me that I am 2 day from being in my fertile week then I am hoping to be fertile!! :) my sister has had her clinic appt for next Tuesday which is good and it means they are gona help her :)......on a positive note tho...we had our clinic letter through today and they have given us an appt for Tuesday 28t October :) so I am presuming that means they are going to help us :) I am more positive, excited and nervous lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo