Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

So tested yesterday at 12 DPO with a dollar store cheapy and got a very faint line. Tested with another this morning, same thing. I then tested with a clearblue and got the clearest BFN.. I am getting so sick of this game. I am in, I'm out, I'm in, I'm out.. UGH!!

DH and I BD'd last night and I had very light spotting afterwards just once when I wiped. I am hoping that maybe that is a good sign. The only other times I have ever done that I was pg. I am a little crampy here and there today though.

I am hoping that I just have my DPOs off. It could be very likely.

B&B: I hope you get to go home today with some answers!

2frsty: I have heard that getting the IUD can make it even harder to TTC. It took 2 of my friends over a year to conceive after getting it removed. They also said that it made them super emotional. It may work well for you though, just couldn't not tell you that.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello, this is my first forum but I've been so beyond frustrated I needed to vent. I am still waiting for AF to show I am about 14dpo and I have had several BFNs the past several days. I am pretty positive I'm not pregnant. This is my fifth cycle trying and I am just worried something might be wrong. I have had regular periods each month around 28days and I usually ovulate on or around the 14th (opks). The main issue is my DH is out of town from Monday to Thursdays and my ovulation has been hitting on Mondays or Tuesdays since we started trying. We do the baby dance from Friday to Sunday though but clearly it isn't working. I also just started using pressed this past month and I was told to take mucinex the week of ovulation. I also lay with my legs for awhile after. And of course all my friends are getting pregnant on the first try... Any advice?

I should add my doctor (who is great and I'm pretty close with) is not the slightest bit worried and thinks it all timing and said he doesn't need to see me until the first of the year if it has at happened.

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

How are you doing?? Welcome to the newbies:-) you are surrounded by lovely ladies who are awesome!

Afm: I am now home, thank God!docs couldn't give an explanation to what happened. They said it could have been bowels problem or it could have been a cyst that burst but they couldn't have done anything about it and alll scans are clear and normal. So now all that's left Is to get on the ttc track agaiin, relax and just bed every day or every other and not stress about it. that's been my advice. Only thing I am gona do is keep note of what happens in my cycle just so I know if I becoming regular again and await fertility clinic news.

Thank you to all you ladies who have asked about me and all your well wishes :-) xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Glad you are home b&b!!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you Danielle :-) its nice to be home :-)

Will hopefully only be few days before we can Start bedding again lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B--> Welcome home!

Hopeful--> I'm sorry about the timing issue! I ran into that; DH is a soldier, and for several months I had issues with him being in the field during O. Have you tried Softcups by Instead? You insert them after sex and they keep all the little spermies in place right next to your cervix. They're actually made for menstrual flow, but they work for semen too! I found them at Walgreens, but Walmart doesn't carry them.

AFM: Not much happening over here. T-minus 2 days (not including today) before DH leaves for Korea. On a brighter note, DS started walking yesterday! He's been all over the house!

Linda

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

B&b - so happy to hear you're finally back home! Hope all is well!

2frsty - yay for walking! Hope you enjoy your last couple days with dh. glad you're feeling a bit better.

Hopeful - unfortunately even for a perfectly healthy couple it can take up to a year to conceive. That's likely why your doctor is not concerned. Using the presid worked wonders for me when we were trying to conceive our first. I also used evening primrose oil from day one of AF to ovulation, and got pregnant on my first cycle using both. Just a thought. ;) good luck I hope the which doesn't show!

Everyone else, hope your all doing well!!

AFM - cycle day 36 and 18dpo and I'm still waiting... Mother Nature is evil. Not the first time she's done this to me. Have the usual stuff, grumpy, emotional, occasionally crampy, headache, etc, etc. I know she's coming, just a matter of when.

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Thanks for the tip..I will definitely try that this month. It was weird too last night I had a faint pink bfp very thin and woke up to nothing today. Just waiting for AF though so i can stop analyzing and start over. My DH says everything happens for a reason because in the past 9 months alone we have gotten married, bought a home, bought a new car and I was laid off and just got a new job a few weeks ago. So maybe the man upstairs knew things were about to get stressful :)

9 years ago

Well I think I'm out this month. Its 5 days before AF should be here and I got a really wet feeling down there and when I went to check it there was pink/red blood. And of course I wore white pants to work today. If I didn't ovulated until my normal ovulation date (CD 15/16) then I am 12 dpo today. So I guess there is a chance that its implantation but I'm going to try not to get my hopes up.

User Image

9 years ago

Hopeful & Danielle --> FX'd for both of you still this month!

E2E--> Have you tested at all?

AFM: Hangin' in there. We got the flight plan for DH's flight on Friday morning. And he also finished packing his gear tonight, too. It's all becoming very real. My dogs aren't adjusting well to their new food (even though we switched it gradually), so DH and I spent a great deal of time cleaning splattered "you know what" up from the kitchen. OMG, it was EVERYWHERE!!! So guess who's spending the night outside?!?!

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo