Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1084 of 1084 Replies

I am brand new to this site. I already have a 3 year old son and want to conceive a second child. This month I started getting serious about trying as I just got off of birth control in November. Any tips or suggestions on this journey for me? My son was a pleasant surprise so I never planned a pregnancy before.

9 years ago

B&B: I am 14w 3d today! I will find out the gender on the 19th! :) I'm glad to hear your pregnancy is going well!

S0I0: welcome! I have to warn you that this thread is not very active at all. There are some really nice girls in the September 2015 babies thread though. The best tips I can give is have sex every other day after AF and be sure to have an orgasim even if you have to it yourself after sex. That is what worked for me twice in a year! Good luck to you and baby dust!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Heyyy bumping, I'm glad to see you on this bored. It's funny how this bored is really slow now. I miss all the ladies. Lol. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. I can't believe yall find out the sex soon. Keep me posted I want to know. And that's good advice about having an orgasim after intercourse. I need to do that. My ovulation tests are getting darker but still not the sane color as the control line or darker. I have a feeling it's only a day or two away though.

@2frsty, I'm glad to see you came back online to check on us ladies. I'm glad time is going by. By the time you know it hubby will be home soon enough. Your doing well I think since your hubby had to deploy out. I can't wait until you get back to TTC again. We have so many graduates in here that now I feel lonely lol.

Welcome to the bored to the new lady. Sorry I didn't catch your screen name. But welcome. Yeaaaaa like bumpin said this bored is slow now because of all the positive progression that the ladies been having. I'm among the few left STILL trying so keep your head up.

AFM, I didn't do soy this cycle because once I remembered it I was ahead in CD 6 which was a tad bit late to start the 5 days however on cherishes eve my DF started fertilaid for men. I bought the starter pack for like $65 the came with 1 bottle of fertilaid for men 1 bottle of count bitsy and 1 bottle of mobility boost then just in case I bought an extra bottle of fertilaid for men. I heard great reviews from the very 1st month using it up until the 2 month using it. So we shall see if I can get my rainbow baby at this point. I'm also using softcups and preseed. As far as the supplements are going my DF already swears by then because sorry this will be TMI however his semen was very very thick/clumpy now since he started the vitamins it has smoothed out and is suppose to be how it's looking now so I'm hoping his swimmers actually Get to swim alil bit more freely now. Lol. Plus it speeds up the time of baby making and he says his man hood feels like it has more power. Soooo I hope that's good news for us we shall soon see. I'm in my 2 week wait soon. It's good the o test line is getting darker but not positive as of yet however that means I'm baby dancing more before my o instead of on it or after it. I need the Lil soldiers to be already waiting for when that egg bursts out. Lol. Other than all that fun stuff there's been nothing else really. I'm waiting on hubby to come home so we can get another round in. He should be coming home by 230am so I told him just wake me up if anything. I'm sleeping next to my pressed in bed with me so I'll be ready. How fun. Anyways enough about me. I hope you ladies are doing well. Luv yall xoxoxo

9 years ago

I am back again. 4 years ago got my BFP as a surprise...wasn't really expecting it.
Now I am 5 dpo. Nothing going on by way of symptoms..just normal pms stuff. Only thing that happened different for me was sore boobs came a little later than norm. I normally get sore boobs immediately after O...this cycle didn't get anything until 3 days later....and DH mentioned that I have the same look I had when I got my BFP 4 years ago.
According to him, 4 years ago the day after we BD he said I had a pregnant glow...and new I had gotten pregnant..lol...he was right.

Now here we are again.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo