Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

User Image

Newest addition to the CotE ... except this picture was taken within the 10 minute time frame; snapped it at right about 8 minutes. Top & bottom were dipped in the same urine sample; middle test was dipped in clear tap water. I didn't see a thing on the middle one, but I swear I see something on the top and bottom. Ahhhh, let the "line eye" party commence....

Linda

9 years ago

I think I may see a line on the clear blue, but not real sure! I'm on my phone though and can't see the pics as good as on my computer. I hope this a bfp!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

There was another faint this morning on another Clearblue +/- so I'm going to pick up some FRERs today at Walmart. This whole thing makes me crazy. EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH.

Linda

9 years ago

Well.. How did it turn out 2frsty????

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

im dying over here 2frsty

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Meeeee too Claudia!!! I wanna know!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sorry ladies! DS hasn't been sleeping well, and I've been a walking zombie for 2 days! So far: Not even so much as anything but evaps. I has some slight cramping low on the right side this morning, and a dull backache most of the day...all of which I've been scouring the Internet for to see if it could be possible implantation signs. And of course, it could all definitely be. But then it could be a zillion other things, too. Could be AF gearing up. Could be the steroids I'm on. Could be the alignment of the interplanetary revolutions! Who knows. I did find out that percentage wise, more women implant on 9 dpo than any other day, which is a good thing, since that's the day I'm on right now. Tested again tonight: another So I give up. I have no idea what my body is doing. How's everyone else doing??

Linda

9 years ago

aw 2frsty dont lose hope yet. youre probably just still too early. sounds like possible implantation symptoms so and praying that stays farrrrrrr away.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Woke up in the BEST mood today! Probably because my kid slept through the night (is STILL sleeping) but I also go to meet with my new fertility doctor this morning! So excited to see what he has to say!!

Linda

9 years ago

aw thats awesome!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo