Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

B&b2014 - Have your cycles ever been this long before? Can't wait for you to test tomorrow! Fx you get a bfp!!!

Afm - only 4dpo today... usually the week flies by, but of course the week before I can test it is totally dragging! Might go to the dollar store to pick up some cheap hpts so I have a bunch in... Only have 1 Wal-Mart cheapy in right now I believe. That won't do!! Lol

Hope everyone is doing well! Seems like things have been pretty quiet the last few days. Is everyone busy bding?? Lol
xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Hi expecting2expect: well in the past few of them have been about 35 days long but the last couple have been shorter. I have only kept track of a few af's since coming of the pill tbh. I may hold off testing til like the wkend just in case with it being 35th day tomorrow and my af comes. I just wish I knew that was all! I had some nausea again this morning and I have had some twinges again but nothing to connect me to being pregnant. I cant even tell now if my boobs are diff lol i remember with dd#1 i didn't find out til i was 7 weeks cause i had given up after our 3rd cycle of clomid and thinking it hadn't worked. it was only when hubby said that my boobs seemed to have gotten bigger and i realised that in that week i had had some headaches and been really tired. i didn't have anything else. but then i wasn't even looking at my CM like i am now. i started with yellow discharge Saturday and that's lasted 3 days and has gone again. it wasn't smelling, hurting itching hurting to wee nothing. it was just there on my liner. it wasn't even that much, it was bascailly dry and i didn't have to change my liner til later in the day cause it was small amount!! lol

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

Looks like we have quite a few people in the TWW. Fingers crossed for you all.

AFM, I'm on CD 14, but I felt ovulation type pains last week on CD 8/9. So either I'm 5dpo or 2 days before O. Not quite sure. Waiting to see if I get the pains again in a few days. DH and I have been BD'ing just in case. luckily we managed to BD the day I felt the ovulation pains because prior to that it had been over a week. Fingers crossed this is our month and we will get to add decorating the baby's room to our to do list for the new house!

User Image

9 years ago

to everyone in the 2ww.

Praying someone gets their this month!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I stopped by Mom's to use her Internet; I've got them coming to install mine at my new house on Saturday, so I'll be back to the Land of the Living!

AFM: 1 dpo today. John's birthday was ... horrible, at best. He came down with what I thought was a terrible cold on Friday, the day before the party. We were both up all night long, with him having a fever. I was giving him Motrin, but I didn't have a thermometer at the new house. All day on Saturday we fought the snotty nose and fever. He got up from a nap in his Maw Maw's lap at about 3:00 and Mom's thermometer said his temp was 101.7 so we went to the ER before cake and/or presents. They took his temp recatally and it was 104.2! Said it was an upper respiratory infection and sent us home. Took him to see his regular ped yesterday because it had moved into his chest, and he examined him and said it was in fact Herpangina, which is related to Hand Foot and Mouth. But it's viral so not much we can do about it. He's getting better, but now Daddy and I have it tool we don't have fever though, thank God. So it's been a long weekend. How's everyone else doing??

Linda

9 years ago

Oh wow 2Frsty!! That sucks! Sorry to hear that the little one (and now you) are feeling so bad. FX for you this month. How's the unpacking going? We are doing pretty well since my DH cannot stand to have boxes around. Normally we are completely unpacked by the first week, but we had to finish cleaning up the last place last week every day after work. So this week we will finish the unpacking and work on hanging the decorations/pictures on the walls. Moving is such a hassle but its so nice to settle into the new place.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi expecting2expect...... I finally believe that I have confirmed O on cd17 with a positive OPK. I have posted a image of the progression OPKs under my images if you'd like to click my name and check it out, since the darkest ones I still have been testing OPKs and now it's going back to a super faint test line meaning negative. I had a positive OPK on cd17 at night time and cd18. Usually my cycle days are anywhere from 29 to 33. If I did indeed O on cd17 then I have BD covered. I did it every other day at first cd9, cd11, cd13, cd14 then skipped cd15 and did it back to back cd16, cd17 and cd18 with all those days I have used Preseed and soft cups. So to me it seems like I have the best chance but only time will tell. I'm so excited. So far that would make me about 2dpo at this point. I'm finally in my 2 we. As of now all I can really say is that I've been having cramps and my boobs hurt extremely bad to the point I slept with a bra on the last few nights because it hurts to bad to let the girls hang LOL. My and DF 7 year anniversary is coming up Sept 15 4th so I pray I can show a BFP by then that would make me only 8dpo which I know is a bit too early but we shall see. I have 20 internet cheapies that I ordered with my OPKs so I'm hoping out of 6 years infertile this will be my big break.

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

B&b - Still holding out hope for you!! Fx for no af!! Keep us posted!

Danielle - happy bding!!

Ladyshipe - How are you doing?

2frsty - I'm so sorry to hear your guy was sick on his bday! & that now you guys are sick now too! Hope you are all feeling better soon! :( Welcome to the 2ww!

Jessica - the top test definitely looks like a positive opk! Sounds like you timed your bding perfectly too!! Good luck! Hopefully we will both get our bros at the same time! I think we are nearly cycle twins! I used preseed to conceive #1 & it worked like a charm! Fx!!

Afm- can I test yet? Lol I'm hoping I can hold off on testing till 11dpo... we'll see. I'm already feeling pg, sad I know, wishful thinking at this point. I've been crampy, nauseous, etc etc.. lol. I can't believe I still have a week left to test!

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Yall, I think I am in the process of ovulating.. I don't temp, but since I have become so in-tune with my body and have studied my CM like nobody's business the last 5 months, I really think I am about to ovulate!! Dh and I BD'd for the first time since the MC on Monday night or should I say early Tuesday morning.. I had noticed before then I was getting some stretchy like CM. It wasn't much though.. Yesterday and today I have had loads of CM and even sperm (still?). We had made the decision that we would NTNP and let nature take it's course. Kinda scary bc I can't be totally sure that I will actually ovualte and would have no idea how far along I would be if I do get pg. Then I think to myself, does that really even matter to know a specific date? I just want my baby!!

Is this possible to ovulate so soon after a MC?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bumpin- its absolutely possible! Sorry I don't know how far along you were when you m/c'd.Technically o is the beginning of your cycle, that's why women can get pregnant after giving birth without having an af. Also 3 mos after a loss you are extra fertile. Fx for you!

Afm - still waiting. 5dpo.

Xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo