Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

im good boo!
sorry to hear abt u feeling icky

so tell me why my sister found ouy shes preggo two weeks ago...shell be 6 weeks TOMORROW lmao remeber we talked abt how early she finds out shes pregnant

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

LOL!!!!...
are u serious!!!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Claudia--> ANOTHER STAR WARS NERD LIKE ME!!!!! (Sorry, I had to get that out!)

Lady--> Morning sickness...blehh. I'm sorry lady!

AFM: Appointment was AMAZING!! Dr Cortes was SOOOOO much nicer and friendlier than the stupid woman I've been seeing. He told me that based on my P4 results that I HAVE been O-ing, even when the other lady said I wasn't. So that's good. He ordered a P4 today (CD 23) and also a quantitative hCg, so hopefully I'll have the results back this afternoon or tomorrow. He said even if I achieved pregnancy this cycle, that he full well expects the number to be 0 at 9-10 dpo. He also said that if I don't get a bfp this cycle, that he wants an HSG done as soon as AF gets here. AND, he's pulling me off the Clomid (thank God) and putting me on 20 mg of Letrozole all on CD 3. FINALLY! A Dr that is willing to listen to what I have to say, and doesn't give me the "You're just rushing it" speech!!! Oh happy day!
Having more of the same pinching type of cramps on the right side, and more of that damn dull lower backache. Praying.....

Linda

9 years ago

oh how exciting! its always nice to have a dr that u have a great relationship with!

and yesssss my wife and son are obsessed lol my son died when he heard what we named him

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

I didn't have a colonoscopy done (lol, 2Frsty you're description cracked me up). I had to have a piece of my cervix biopsied. But since there is a chance that I am pregnant they only biopsied the outside and not the inside. So it wasn't so bad.

But for the last 2 days I haven't been able to tell what might be a pregnancy symptom vs side effects from the procedure. So symptom spotting is out the window for now.

User Image

9 years ago

so im late to what happened. you had a colposcopy done? thats where the biopsy the cervix due to some abnormal cells, colonoscopy is for your colon because youre having bowel issues teehee

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Claudia - yes I had a colposcopy.

User Image

9 years ago

oh ok.hope everythings ok :)

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Claudia- you crack me up.. LOL.

Danielle- Hope everything turns out ok with your colposcopy! I had cervical cancer when I was 17 caused from HPV. After that was taken care of, my HPV went dormant and came back when I found out I was pregnant with my daughter when I was 20. Not sure that is what you have going on or not, but I seen where you said your doc told you that the use of condoms would help to clear it up and get normal paps. I know that is not what you want to hear, but it is true. My husband and I wore a condom religiously for two years and it did clear up! Normal paps ever since. It is bc you share with him whatever it is that is causing the abnormal paps. As long as you still have unprotected sex, you keep passing back and forth. Like I said, I don't know what you have but with the HPV it takes two years for it to go away. My cervix has been through the ringer, so it was worth it to me to do whatever I could to get healthy! Good luck to you & FX that you get your BFP in a few days!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

yea im not sure what caused it for you but its true. a lot of our patients hate to hear that they have to wear condoms with their hubbys. some do and some dont and the ones that dont, when they come back to repeat their pap, we end up moving from colpos, to leeps, to cryos and they dont seem to understand why the HPV is still there. like bumpin said you all are sharing whatever is causing the abnormalities.

how long did they tell you to use condoms? did u tell them that you are trying to conceive?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo