Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

2frsty - I haven't tested since 11dpo, cause that's always the day I have gotten a bfp. Lol, if I go much longer I will probably hit up dollarama for some cheapies.
Sorry to hear about your dogs! We've been having issues with our newest to. Frustrating.

Danielle - fx for ib not af!!

Hopeful - did you test with the same brand both times?

AFM - still nothing to report.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

HI Im new , first month trying this month, Im 5 dpo, and up until today was getting cramps and nausea, howver today my cramps have subsided and am only getting them occasionally and nausea is gone. Im worried that thats my chances oout of the window!

9 years ago

2Frsty - sorry about the dogs! Not something you want to deal with especially this week!

Expecting - thanks! I hope so too! Normally with AF I would be super bloated and crampy. But I'm not having that problem so this is definitely different.

AFM, just waiting to see what happens. Still spotting a little bit. Still feel like this is our month so I'm trying not to lose hope!

User Image

9 years ago

Expecting- I used FRER and all negatives. I am still waiting for AF and I'm 1-2 days late. I ran a 5k over the weekend (and I don't run) though so maybe that pushed it back a day. I have spent so much money on tests it's absurd so I'm just waiting for my period at this point because I'm not really having any symptoms other than crazy acne, a little more tired than usual and some tingling bbs. If I have started by tomorrow I'll probably buy a digital though. But the fact that my period may start late is a good thing because it might throw my cycle off and instead of ovulating on Mondays and Tuesdays when my DH is out of town it might be like Thursday and Fridays. I just need to stop analyzing but I'm super type A and can't help it!

Maggie

9 years ago

Isn't it ironic how the second I reply I go to the bathroom and boom there she is. Well at least I think. It was very light pink. I've never heard of any IB bleeding at 14-15dpo. So on to October... Best of luck to everyone else.

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

2frsty: eww.. sorry you had to deal with that this week when you are going through so much already! Chin up, sweetie!

Hopeful: sorry about AF.. FX for next month!

Expecting & Danielle: FX for you both!!

B&B: Glad you are back home and can focus on TTC for next cycle!

patricia: Welcome!! 5 DPO is VERY early for any kind of symptoms really. No reason for you to feel out just yet. Chin up!

AFM: BFN again this morning. I had some AF like cramps this morning again with only creamy CM. Not many symptoms to report just the usual headache for a few days now, so very tired all the time and sore BBs only when messed with though. Can't rely on any of these bc they are typical Af signs. The bit of spotting I had yesterday is the only thing I am holding on to as a real symptom since I have had no other spotting whatsoever.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi bumping4 baby how far part o are you?

i hate this wait, can remepber feeling like this hate the 2ww

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I have been reading the post from the beginning and feel like I have been right there with you the whole time. I think it great that one can come here and post when she is feeling anxious or nervous and can get the support she needs.
Well here's a little about me... I am 37 and in new marriage. I have 1 daughter 9yrs. And decided to try for another. This is my 1st cycle.I am on clomid and metformin. I am currently 9 dpo. I had tested way too early. So I am tring to wait as long as i can. My symptoms are mostly generic... cramps off/on, nipple sensitivity, tired. I have been somewhat nauseated. But dh has been sharing symptoms as well he has been nauseated as well. On Sunday he actually threw up! He says the last time he did that his ex was pg! Well I think I have bored you all enough and you now know a little about me. Im looking forward to getting to know you all!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Welcome Vmartin! I hope that your DH throwing up means good news is on the way for you!

User Image

9 years ago

patricia: I was counting from the 10th. That is when I had the most EWCM and O like pains. That would put me at 14DPO today, but I am really thinking I could be off on my O day. I just had a MC last month at 7 weeks 2 days so I haven't even had a period yet. It is very frustrating to say the least. I should have waited at least one cycle so I would know more. Yes, TWW is miserable!

vmartin: Welcome! You have found a great support group here. FX that you get your BFP!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo