Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Yeah.....well my LP is 10-11...it could be that I O'd a day early.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Claudine! a very small part of me is hoping as well.....but my logical side knows whats coming lol...... i just saw a little more...only it was more tan and clear than pink. i hate this part lol

9 years ago

Tan and clear?. That sounds promising... or is that how you normally start off?

I got bright red over here...mos def A/F...on to next month

It does? lol...no....i don't usually spot before......i usually cramp...but thats not happening either. I guess i'm just scared to get my hopes up.

9 years ago

Have you taken another test yet?

this morning with clear blue digital.... i may just get a hcg cassette later to see what happens in the morning.

9 years ago

Hi everyone I'm now 5dpo still my symptoms are just sensitive nips and today small amount of watery cm and sore in groin area of hips. I usually get really bad pms from ovulation but hardly anything this month I'm even hungry all the time not me at all. Baby dust and sticky beans for everyone x

9 years ago

Che when I fell pregnant with my dd I thought I took a very light period I wasn't trying to conceive so thought I got away lightly that month with the dreaded flo but after it stopped my breats stayed so sore my friend told me to test I done one for a laugh biggest shock seeing two strong lines straight away beat surprise ever that was a week after the bleed so don't give up yet :) lots and lots of baby dust to you xx

9 years ago

Hi Babs,
your symptoms sounds promising too!...

Che I hope you got your bfp!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo