Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

951 - 960 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing/feeling.

Today I'm 7dpo i do believe. I've been testing like crazy i don't know why the heck im doing that because it's still super early. Anyways I've been having more and more syptoms. After O i was having cramps however now lately for the last 3 days I've been extremely neaseous. Yesterday i actually vomited. I dont feel sick however hubby said take my temp and it was 99.8 so i dont know what to think. Ive been having slight bbs pain under my arm pits so that's a promising sign i know as well. Typical i rarely vomit and by now my bbs would be hurting so much that is cry to take off my bra but so far there tolerable. I been having sharp right side pain so tomorrow if my DF doesn't have to work OT tomorrow then I'm going to go to the hospital only to make sure it's not my appendix or ruptured cycst, maybe if the doctor is nice i can squeeze a beta blood work out of labs that I'm sure they'll run anyways. Its just because it's so early to test with urine so perhaps a blood test can ease my mind. I hope DF isn't working. He works the night shift so if he doesn't work tomorrow then when he gets home i could go to the ER while my DD is in school then when she gets home he's home and he won't have to leave by 6pm. With hospitals you never know how long they'll keep you and also depends if i get a cat scan on my stomache. ð??·ð??·

9 years ago

9 dpo
Felt cramps earlier and prayed it wasn't AF

User ImageUser Image

9 years ago

Jessica- glad you mentioned the armpits... Mine started hurting today along with just overall heavy bbs. I am having really creamy cm (TMI) and I am still having period like cramping..I think I'm 8dpo. I broke and took a test today and BFN so I'm hoping it's just too early. Baby dust to everyone else this month!

9 years ago

Jessica: I think 8DPO would still be early even for blood test. Implantation usually occurs around 8 DPO. The pains that you are having could very well have been implantation! :) Unless it is a problem that you have had for a while. Hang in there, girl. Give it 4-5 more days!

Hopeful: FX for no AF!!

Mothermay: Same for you, FX for no AF!

bold: How are you today?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

@bumpin: I'm feeling ok today thanku for asking. Its been my dd birthday so we have been doing. Present etc. Then we have had mates round and we had a drink!! Lol I don't feel any diff tbh ð??? have had few cramps hut nothing major and I'm 1dpo so anything could be going on. Just got the two week wait now til end of month when I'm supposed to be due ð??¯ we will see.

How are you my lovely?? Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Im so aggrivated today. I was upset with dh behind nothing. I have been temp'ing and slow incline bit nothing drastic. Eod is tomorrow opks are neg. And I have been having cramping on the left side. I just dont know what to think. This is all just fustrating!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Hopeful, yeah my under arms along my boobs are really pinchy unlike AF pains in my boobs. I know that's a positive sign.

Bumpin, i know it's still very early. I actually went to the hospital last night and was almost admitted i was having really bad pain. They had mess on an IV line and was pushing zofran, morphine and diluadid through me. They even taken me for a cat scan all to come out with results of a bad kidney infection and the start of kidney stones. So because of the pain i was about to be admitted. They did a urine pregnancy test but not a blood one. I taken a pregnancy test this morning since I'm about 9dpo now and i SEE A FAINT LINE. So perhaps i was having implantation. They thought i was having appendicitis because i was complaining of stomach pains.

AFM, right now I'm just resting. They had me soooo drugged up at the hospital that i woke up with the worst migraine ever feeling drunk lol. I taken a test this morning and i see a faint faint faint line. I even showed hubby and he said he sees it!!!! I posted a picture of it just now for records. If you use gray scale you can see it pretty clearly. Of course the line is more visable in person. Also if you use lighten you can see it too. Invert doesn't show anything. But please ladies let me know what y'all think. I'm excited for y'all opinions. Also as far as syptoms i don't have any more cramping but the pain under my armpits are getting worse, feels like i did 100 push ups, I'm queasy plus i have vomitted (TMI), headaches, fatigued and ive noticed im hungry for raw veggies. For example i love fresh snap peas, cucumbers and grape tomatoes dipped in ranch dressing plus baby carrots too.... Hmmmm... Anyways please review my last pic i posted and use the tools. Ill keep testing to check progression.

9 years ago

Jessica, I see a line! Hopefully it will keep getting darker, sorry you have been so sick!

I'm about 9dpo today and took a test...BFN of course. But It wasn't FMU. Af cramping has subsided and now I'm just tired and very very hungry all the time. I bought a three pack of tests so I'll use one tomorrow morning and Monday morning and update. Everyone has been telling me that af like cramps are one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy a week before your period so I'm just hoping for that bfp soon... Also, boobs just feel heavy still and armpits are still slightly sore. No acne at all yet. Which is good considering I always break out 3-4 days before af. I get very light headed when standing up though. I told my DH I just feel like I'm pregnant for the first time since trying.

9 years ago

Hopeful, I'm glad you see a line and i pray it gets darker to. Its funny because i was telling my girlfriend about this board and how we put up photos of were not sure plus we have tools to use when we test super super early to help us see the line better so i grey scaled the picture and blew it up then taken a screenshot of it and sent it to her so she can tell me what she thinks and she said she sees the line too!!!!! Im scared now to keep testing at the same time i cant wait. Lol.

Your symptoms sound promising to me. Sounds just like my symptoms almost. We're cycle buddies!!! When do you expect AF? Mine should come Thursday. I'm going to try to hold off testing until Monday again as well. I heard AF type of cramps are a normal sign of pregnancy too. Allot of women get thrown off because they swear its AF coming when indeed their pregnant. I can't wait until you test. Remember we're not out until the witch shows up. I know it's disgusting on how women can get their bfps like 7dpo and 8dpo lol. I guess it all depends on implantation. If i am indeed 100% preggers then i implated early i only say that because since O i had cramps up until 6dpo. That's weird for me considering usually if i do get cramps i get cramps and pains a week to 5 days before AF is due. I never had cramps after O that almost lasted a whole week. I guess theres a first time for everything. Just keep testing. Go buy some at the dollar store. Youd be suprised on how a test can change within 1 day apart. For inspiration that's what happened to me i went to the ER last night they did a preg test and it came back negative however this morning i do a internet cheapie and i get a super super super faint line but enough for me n hubby to see it. So things can change day by day. Keep me posted.

9 years ago

AF is due on Wednesday/Thursday for me. This is killing me!! My DH asked me to please stop burping earlier lol... Apparently I've been really bloated and gassy. My nipples are also always hard, red and sore. I will update Monday when I test.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo