Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

LOL....the charting is pretty much straight forward I think. Just take your temp at the same time or close enough to the same time every morning before u get out of bed, and mark it on the chart.

9 years ago • Post starter

yea i got that part, but it says you should have a rise in temp 2 or 3 days after you O and in the sample chart it looks like her temp went down on the day they say she Od
http://assets.babycenter.com/ims/Content/bbt_sample_chart.pdf

idk if u can see that or not lol

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Yes, that is how you spot when u ovulated. There is a dip in the temp the day of ovulation, then it shoots up.

Charting is actually to help you figure out how long your luteal phase is.

With charting alone, however, by the time u see a temp dip, it is too late, so it is best to check cp and cm while u are charting.

As you are closer to ovulating, your cm changes consistency, and your cp changes to a higher position.

Hope that helps.

ah i love it that makes more sense
now i gotta read up on cp. i knew about cm a little bit, like how ull have ewcm a day or two BEFORE u O. youre breakdown definitely helps

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Awww.. glad I could help.

I forgot to tell you also that charting helps to let you know if you're pregnant as well, as your temps will stay high if you are pregnant.

With checking cervix it took me a while to figure out what my closed cervix felt like, as opposed to open.

yea i have a feeling im gonna struggle with that part lmao
so how do u figure out ur LP?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Lol.
Well for your Lp, if you are using one of those online charting, it will pinpoint when u ovulated based on your temp...then you count the days AFTER you ovulated to the day BEFORE your next period.

So say you ovulated on June 1, June 2 is when u start counting, so June 2 with be 1 dpo.....then say you get your period on June 14, then June 13th is when you stop counting.

So June 2 - June 13th is 12 days...so you would have a 12 day LP...your period starts the next day which is June 13th...

Your LP stays the same always...ovulation day will change...but once you ovulate, then u start counting 12 days after you ovulate and u will pinpoint when ur next period would start.

ahhhh thank you! cool im excited about trying to pinpoint my O better. i can so see myself driving myself crazy come august lmao

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

I'll help you drive yourself crazy!!!

lmao im sure u will
speaking of crazy, have u POAS today

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo