Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

awwwwwwwwwwww thats soooo cuteeeee

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

I am still in shock....probably won't come out of shock until after I go to the Dr. to do the blood test.

9 years ago • Post starter

You should let him come home and y'all can have a poas party, and watch ALL of them come up with a Your news just made my WHOLE week!

9 years ago

Yeah!!!!!!
I should do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told him to pick up a digital on his way home......

ahhhhh i love niesas idea

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Tell him to pick up an assortment of TEN!!!! lololol

9 years ago

OMG.. I am having the worst pains in my vagina maybe my cervix right now!!! Anyone else have this? Wondering if it is something I should be worried about!? All I know is it HURTS!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

CD 32...still no AF...AF-like cramping mixed feeling that like I did a bunch of sit-ups...bbs still sore...3 more hours til work day is over; if no sign of AF by then i'm going to test tonight...

9 years ago

And temps have not plunged...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo