Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Wow 12years to convince your son!!?? That's a long time. At least i don't feel to worried then about 6 years almost going on 7 years without success.

The first one did look promising only because it has color. Ive seen plenty of ghost lines (evap lines) before but never with so much prominent coloring. I should definitely look into PCOS. Ive been know to have cysts on my ovaries before too. One day when i went to the ER they were about to need to do surgery because it was huge but they discharged me on extremely strong painkillers only because i was able to eat and wasn't on the floor crying so they cancelled the surgery on my ovary. Thank goodness because i still have all my fallopian tubes and everything even despite with the ectopic pregnancy i have d and i had a D&C for a pretty bad MC that i have had.. So i had 2 horrible pregnancies before i conceived my daughter. I conceived my daughter just fine so i can't image why 7 years later I'm struggling since i have a natural born child already whose about to turn 11 years old . Is there anything you think i can do to upend my odds on conceiving naturally.

I do notice a huge problem with me is that i don't produce EWCM mid month. So that's why this month i have tried pre-seed and soft cups and mucinex tablets to get the CM flowing. I feel without the right CM that can be causing me trouble i feel as well. I strongly believe I'm pregnant. Only time will tell. I think I'm going to go ahead and take that FRER in the morning. I can't wait. The worse thing that can happen is if its BFN then on Friday which is the next day i will buy some more even if its the cheapies, just something to pee on LOL

9 years ago

Oooh! I can't wait to see the results! If it's a BFN, I'd definitely talk to your Dr. Have them run a blood hcg to check; quantitative, not qualitative. If that's negative, then ask for Provera; it will bring on AF. I'd bet you do have PCOS. As for natural ways to help TTC with PCOS, the only one I know of is using Soy Isoflavones. It's a phytoestrogen derived from the soybean plant. It's been called "nature's Clomid." It works in pretty much the same way. Women with PCOS often have trouble with EWCM; I've only had it a handful of times in my life. The Soy Iso, while working very similarly to Clomid, doesn't cause issues with CM like Clomid does. It actually gave me EWCM for the 1st time in years the cycle I took it. You take it for 5 days during AF just like you would with Clomid. I would recommend taking it CD 3-7, to get the best balance between number of eggs produced vs maturity of the eggs. You can take anywhere from 80 mg to 200 mg, but I'd start out with 80 mg, just so you have somewhere to go with it. You can get it at Walmart for about $10. Are you charting your BBT? If not, pick up a BBT thermometer while you're there for about $8 and start temping. Soy Iso can delay ovulation a few days (delayed mine by 5-6 days) so temping will be your best bet on pinpointing O. My friend was having trouble TTC, so I put her on a Soy Iso dosage CD 3-7. She was pregnant on the 2nd cycle. I'll try to find a link for you about it. I hope this all helped!

Linda

9 years ago

Sorry for the book earlier! I found you a link. It's one of the best ones I've found on the Soy Iso topic, because it not only says whether or not the woman taking it got a bfp, it has it listed what dosage she took, what days she took it, and lots of other info.

http://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a12154345/bfps_with_soy_isoflavones.

Linda

9 years ago

hi jessica! welcome! hope af stays away and this is your month :)

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey Everyone, Congrats to all of you tha thave conceived recenetly! Just wanted to update you all, I had the dye test done a few weeks ago and found out my only tube that is left is open and clear which is great news. Im finally back in the 2WW again. If it doesnt happen this month then im back to the doc to see what he suggest we do.

9 years ago

oh thats awesome amber!!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Thanks for the info @ 2frsty. Welp this morning I taken the FRER all to get a BFN now AF is 4 days late. Right when I opened my eyes I felt neasous . I thought for sure I was going to get my BFP but of course not.

Claudia, thanks for welcoming me to im very glad ive joined this board. It gives me hope.

After this mornings BFN, my nipps are extremely sore OMG, lower backache, peeing more often, strong orvary pains.... it feels like bith my ovaries are going to burst. Im gearing up for AF though because remember when I said I have been having low grade fevers between 99 to 100.4 well today my temp is finally under 99F its 98.8F. So I just might get AF today. Perhaps my cycle is late because maybe I O'd late. I guess ill see what today and tomorrow brings. In the meantime to gear up for next cycle I will start buying all the stuff needed as per your suggestion at walmart.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!!

Welcome Jessica! Sorry that you are having these BFNs.. I have read that some women do not register on HPTs. Maybe that is it? IDK. Weird to think that it is even possible though. I would go get a blood test. There has to be a reason why you are 4 days late.. At least a blood test would tell you for sure! GL to you!

amber: that is great news!! FX that this is your month!

2Frsty: How ya doing today??

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome Jessica, when I conceived in April it took a full week before I got a BFP. I would wait till your 7 plus days and test again. If its over a week then go get a blood test done. Good luck!!

9 years ago

Thanks@ bumpin and @amber for welcoming me. I'm so blessed to be apart of this wonderful group.

I really hope that its just not registering, however im feeling really blahh today. earlier on i had both stabbing right and left ovary pain but now I'm just all cramped up, so i have a feeling the witch is going to show her face by the end of today.

@2frsty gave me some extremely helpful tips for next cycle

so if i get forced to go back to the drawing bored then at least i will have a new game plan which is starting to temp and going to buy soy isoflavour.... i still have left over from this current cycle more pre-seed, plenty of mucinex and soft cups.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo