Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Would they notice a subchronic bleed on the u/s? Also, since you work in the field.. if they said I was measuring at 5 weeks and 3 days could that just mean from conception? There was no fetal pole or yolk though and to me that is concerning. Especially with the bleeding. Concerns me more that they seemed to think I wasn't bleeding!? You think they could tell if I had possibly lost a twin? I can't help but to think it is something of that nature.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

them not seeing a fetal pole or yolk is because u are too early according to ur levels and measurements. whats the first day or your last cycle? do u remember? and with my cousin they did the us and saw it but she was 11wks. some women bleed early on for no reason and carry a healthy pregnancy.i think its too early for them to see anything on the us which is why theyre bringing u back on the 3rd because u should be about 7 weeks along then and at that time theyll be able to see more. are they still having ur blood drawn, like are u repeating ur betas every other day to see if ur hcg is rising?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hi there, i'm here in my tww and having some symptoms too, today is my 10 dpo and my results are negative today.
I know you are not on 10 dpo at all but i just wanna know if you got pregnant this cycle or not?

9 years ago

My last period was July 10th. I got my bfp 3 weeks ago Monday.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

No repeat of betas. No one will see me.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

then yea i assume theyre using the date u conceived. hmm thats odd, so they onyl did one beta?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Yep! They just said follow up ultrasound in a week. This all so confusing to me.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

u wouldnt happen to remember what ur level was? see we usually get a basline number, especially if ur bleeding but ur still too early for us to see anything on u/s, then we repeat it every other day to see if the numbers are rising at all

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

No they didn't give me numbers. I asked what they were and she just said they were equivalent to 5 weeks.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

hmm.
im sorry, i cant imagine going thru this and to anyone it looks like the 3rd will be here before u know it but im sure to u the 3rd is a lifetime away. just try to be positive, were all praying for you!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo