Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hey everyone, and welcome to all newbies.

Bumpin..my heart reaches out to you. Things happen for reasons beyond our understanding. You are strong. I don't know how I would've taken it....I pray your next BFP comes sooner than you think, with a healthy 9 mnths.

AFM: I am constantly tired.....hence me being MIA.....all i pretty much do is sleep, use the bathroom, eat, and then back in the bed, providing I am not puking or having the WORST ever indigestion.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls. You have all been so awesome! Tomorrow is my dreaded doc appointment... Hoping they will give me the green flag on TTC again pretty soon.

How are you girls doing???

&

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Everyone! I am new to posting on any of these forums..my hubby and I have been ttc for a few years, however I learned over the winter that I had a blocked right tube, and it very well could have been preventing implantation from the left side as well. I had surgery in June to remove the right tube. Since then, my cycle is a little shorter, but I have been able to track my ovulation with opk's. This month is driving me crazy in my tww, so I decided to come here and seek some same minded sanity...(or insanity). I was wondering if anyone else has experienced lots of snot like cm the week before af is due. Also, verrrry mild nausea occasionally after I eat. And normally I only ever get af cramps the day bleeding begins this, but this cycle I have had the same af cramps for the last 3 or 4 days, strong at times. Any insight or other symptom's you ladies have experienced would be super helpful! Thank you for any insight/input!

9 years ago

Welcome Maryann!!

AFM: we'll I still haven't had the witch arrive yet. Going on 3 days late now. I am so bloated I look pregnant and that's how it was last time. Real bad gas and nausea all the time. I'm hungry all the time and try to Eat to relieve it. I also get bad stomache aches all day luck. I really wanna test tomorrow but don't wanna see another bfn.. What did you girls think should I wait a few more days to test?

9 years ago

Welcome to all the new ladies to this board.

@bumpin---ill be praying for you while your at your doctors tomorrow. Im praying for the best, let us know what they say. Hopefully they'll give you the green light, so that you can try again.

@2frsty----how are you doing with your new move and your cycle so far, any new news yet with anything??

AFM, I'm officially on CD12, i made sure i have been keeping up with taking my temperature to the best of my ability. I can't wait until the next few days because Fedex will be dropping off my TTC package. I have ordered 50 ovulation tests, 20 HCG tests, 100 3oz disposal pee cups so i can test like a maniac lol. And also i bought a fertility book, ill post more information about the book once i get it, but it explains everything and anything from waking temps to CM and what the charts mean. Since I'm a 1st timer with these charts i figured maybe this book can be very helpful for me. I can't wait to get it. If i ovulate by cd14 to cd16 ect then i should have my package just in time for the OPKs to use them to see how they come out. Since i taken my soy supplement my O I'm hoping is really strong. Currently I'm using pre-seed and soft cups every other day since cd8, since today its cd12 we BD today but i think i will keep this window strongly covered now until cd16 then go back to every other day just in case my chart is out of whack since i missed temps or did them to late so its inaccurate information, like my hubby was saying if its meant to happen it will happen, lol, nice for him to say, he's just relaxing while I'm the one shoving supplements down my throat, keeping a chart of tempatures, taking mucinex and shoving softcup and Pre-seed in me. I'm taking this cycle as seriously as i can. But i guess well see what happens. If not this cycle then ill have enough soy to get me through another couple more TTC cycles lol.

9 years ago

Welcome to all the newbies!

2frsty - I feel ya on the stresses of moving! We closed on our house on Friday (I didn't think we were going to with all the crap I was dealing with Thursday and Friday) and moved on Saturday. Since I had my back out for 3 days the house wasn't packed and ready. But we did it. It was the most ghetto packed moved ever! But we and all of our stuff made it over.

And since AF showed right on scheduled on Thursday afternoon I took Aleve! Thank goodness for pain pills.

To everyone else (sorry lots of reading to catch up on) good luck if you are waiting to ovulate, fingers crossed if you are in the TWW, and sorry to those that got AF.

AFM, Now that everything is settling down its about time to get back into BD'ing! Hoping DH is up for it tonight. It's been too long!

User Image

9 years ago

Miscarriage was confirmed. They recommended that I wait 3 months to ttc. 3 MONTHS!!! I really don't want to wait that long. They said that everything looked great and my uterus was thinned like it should be.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: I am so so sorry :( I cant imagine what you must have gone through. im pleased the docs said you can still keep trying and I really hope you get bfp very soon. hugs xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you! I'm actually doing quite well. Ready to just be able to BD again to be honest, it's been awhile! ;) of course I'm ready to start the craziness of symptom spotting as well!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies

I'm Joy, I've been using this site a long time (4 years-ish) Had some struggles, some success, and now we are back ttc #3 & I am looking for some ladies to chat with.. mind if I join?

A bit about me ttc process.. started ttc #1 in 2010, mc 2010, mmc 2011 (this resulted in a 2.5 week hospital stay that included an ambulance rise, 2 d&c's, a few procedurboyand finally a surgery to stop hemorrhaging) Finally in 2012 we had success, baby boy #1 was born Dec 2012. Once af returned we were ntnp & were lucky enough to get pregnany again in 2013. Baby boy #2 was born March 2014. In the middle of my 4th cycle since then. We were ntnp, but aside from a few reservations on my end (would have to stop bfing ds earlier than planned) we are ready to start ttc #3! I am on CD 17 & should be o-ing soon! Taking an opk this morning!! We've bd'd lots so my hopes are high!

Didn't have time to read everything, but I look forward to getting to know you all, if you'll have me!

Bumpin4baby, I'm so sorry for your loss :( When I had my mc my Dr told me the same thing, wait 3 mos, but when I asked my ob why he said it was just so timing was easier to determine if you get pg. So we started ttc again as soon as my bleeding had stopped.

xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo