Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Ok ladies! I need opinions..... I am 11dpo and today I have just mild cramping. Yesterday I was having moderate cramps and severe breast sensitivity. I had nipple sensitivity, itching and puffy feeling. I feel that I have increased urination. I haven't poas lately kinda waiting a few more days. So if possible can I have your opinions?

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

vmartin: Your symptoms sound promising. I would just wait a couple days then test.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ty bumpin that's my plan

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Did a CM check and AF is on her way! BOOO!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

vmartin: I would wait little longer than couple of days purely based on personal experience. if you can hang on til at least 1 week past the day of your missed AF then you may get a stronger result.

Bumpin: im sorry the witch looks like she is showing...she really is the lowest of the low :( try to keep your chin up and be positive! I know its hard but look at it this way when you do get your bfp, it will be special cause you have waited for it :) xx

AFM: I am now in limbo, I am waiting for the wkend to come some and hubby can bed for the first time since feeling better and also waiting so I can shop at Tesco for soy! I am thinking of giving it a go....lol

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks B&B, that is true!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am going crazy over here. I just checked again and it was just CM. I guess she is just going to take her sweet ass time getting here.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin: I know its hard but try and stay calm and relaxed....do something to take your mind of the subject! let nature takes its course.....believe me....nature has its own way and nothing we do can stop it! lol just relax. whenever you go to the toilet, think about something else so it takes your mind of checking your CM. over analysing it will make things react in your body :) fx'd xxxx

User Image

9 years ago

OK, if you say so.. LOL. I will try my best. I will be busy this weekend, so won't have much time to think of it.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lol I know it sounds crazy coming from me but it's one thing I have learnt in the past couple of weeks is that nature will do what it wants. Your time will happen and when it does it will be so special all necuae you were relaxed. Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo