Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Yes it is!!! I don't know if my hoo-ha is online or not... LOL

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

RIGHT! ugh some people i swear

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Oh wow! Yeah stories like that scare me!

User Image

9 years ago

Yea! I couldn't imagine being the woman who caught him taking pics of her.. She said she could see that he had his phone taking the pics bc of the reflection in his glasses.. I would have kicked him in his face!! They said there were hundreds of photos saved on his computer. Some people are just sick in the head!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin--> That's disgusting! I don't get how that could even happen. EVERY time I have a male OB/GYN examine me, there's another female nurse present. That's just crazy.

And as for HPV: It's the AIDS of our generation. My ex-husband gave it to me because he WAS sleeping around. And it was the kind that does genital warts. I was devastated. I was in the middle of a divorce, and went to the health department to get BC because I had just entered into a relationship with my DH (current.) She said that I had tiny warts on the inside, but none on the outside. I had just had a pap done 5 months prior before I left my ex and everything was fine; warts show up within weeks of exposure, rather than staying dormant for years. She said that I had already passed them to my boyfriend, and would have them the rest of my life. I was so embarrassed, and even considered not telling Matt at all. But I couldn't do that. So I called him (2 weeks after we became sexually involved) to tell him that I had something Ajax wouldn't take off. I expected him to leave me. But he told me we'd get through it. I had the acid treatment (OMGOMGOMG) and they were all gone by my follow up. That was 6 years ago and I've never had them resurface. It was the most disgusting and embarrassing time of my life. I got the 1st round of Guardisil, but since I was already 26, I couldn't get the other 2. So you're not alone, my friend. At least you didn't have to endure the acid. If I never have to repeat that procedure, it'll be too soon.

Linda

9 years ago

OMG! Acid sounds horrible! They just used watered down vinegar during my procedure. I could smell the vinegar but it didn't burn or anything!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies, my name is Jessica. I'm new to this group and i hope you guys don't mind me joining in. You women have inspired me so much and are so supportive.

I have followed this whole thread from page 1 to page 31. I'm currently in my 2 ww and currently 2 days past AF. Although I'm having BFN I'm still hoping for that BFP although I'm already starting to count myself out. A brief history is that I'm 27 and my DH is currently 33 we've been tying actively for 6 years. I do have 1 daughter from my previous relationship she's about to turn 11 years old next month. Time flies so if i did get pregnant i would be starting over again since my daughter is getting older now.

I have been having some interesting symptoms that i haven't really experienced before like for the last 10 days my tempature has been elevated as in a low grade fever. Usually i never run hot. My temp has been in the range of 99.1 to 100.4 orally. My boobs really hurt, exhausted, increased appetite, and twinges in my left and right ovary area.

Since its been awhile of TTC 6 years plus we did try something different this cycle which is used pre-seed, used soft cups (1 day i left it in for the MAX time allowed which was for12 hours) and i used mucinex 600mg of straight guaifensein. Due to conflicting schedules we didn't BD and i didn't use these remedies i feel like enough however i still have no AF and I'm running a low grade fever for no reason. I don't feel sick to be having 100.4F anyways sorry for taking up your board ladies, i just wanted to try to explain as much as possible, please give me any feedback if possible.

I really hope AF doesn't show her ugly face. My CD runs any where from 29 to 31 however my AF tracker has shown 1 cycle in a total of 5 months i didn't get AF until CD 34 today is CD31 so I'm hanging on to a little bit of hope that i have.

9 years ago

Jessica--> Welcome lady! All that sounds pretty convincing if you ask me. What brand of hpt have you been using??

AFM: Doctor called today. My P4 progesterone was 11 which means that I O'd, but once again it wasn't a very strong one. Also said that my beta was a 0 at 10 dpo. So I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. I'd expect to have it ANYTHING but 0 if I was pregnant by now. So looks like last night's FRER was just a nasty indent. I wish AF would hurry up and show so I can schedule my HSG. On to my last cycle before DH leaves it seems.

Linda

9 years ago

Thanks for welcoming me @2frsty....i have been using mostly first signal cheapies from Walmart because there only 88 cents however i bought cheapies from the dollar store called new choice. Then because i thought i had almost a strong positive on 12dpo i bought more first signals and i splurged to get a FRER a box of 2 and i taken one the other day but it has been BFN :-(

Today I'm 3 days late, i just taken my temp not to long ago and its 99.8F and I'm having sharp right ovary side pains. I have had an ectopic before like 11 years ago so the doctors say once you have one ectopic your at high risk for another one.

I have one more FRER that i really really want to take right now but I'm thinking to maybe wait another day or two. My friend wants me to take the FRER with FMU but I'm not sure on what to do. My AF should have came Monday now its Wednesday so I'm thinking to wait until Friday but I'm such a POAS addict its so tempting. I want to whip out the last test i have now lol. I'm sure so surprised that my temp have been elevated like this. This has never happened because when i think I'm running a fever before this i would take my temp and it would be only 98.4 loll now I'm having low grade temps all day every day consistently now. 6 years is awhile trying naturally so i pray this is it because on 09/15/14 will make it my 7 year anniversary so that would be the best anniversary gift. I'm at the point to where if AF is coming I rather it hurry up and come so i can move on to the next cycle.

I posted a 12dpo test and a 15dpo test if you want to click on my name and look at them. Its crazy how the 12dpo looks but the 15dpo is BFN although i think i could see something.

And sorry about your blood test coming back as 0. I'm thinking if AF doesn't come soon i will demand a blood test.

9 years ago

Jessica--> The 1st test looked more + than the 2nd. But I also saw that they were both taken a long time after the 10 minute limit. The Walmart First Signals are great if you're a POAS-aholic like me, but they're TERRIBLE for evaps if you look at them a few hours later. I even tried the blood thing on one and got a bfp - only to have AF show up right on schedule. So it was a failed experiment! Have you been checked for PCOS? The vast majority of women who take a long time to conceive have it to some varying degree. It took 12 years for me to get pregnant with my son. You might talk to the Dr about testing you. And not all women with PCOS have irregular periods, either. I don't.

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo