Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I've had good results with OPKs in the past. Before my kid's sleep schedule went all wonky, O was confirmed the very next day after I got my +OPK.

Linda

9 years ago

Hi sorry haven't been on took to bed at the weekend felt like flu but bright as a button this morning took digi test "pregnant" :):):) can't wait to tell dd as she really wants to be a big sis lol other than that no ms just feeling sick but passes dizzy spells when I stand and breasts not as tender but still no touch zone lol and cm goes between watery to creamy by afternoon will get all dpo together and post them together tuck loads of baby dust to everyone xx

9 years ago

I am SOOOOO excited for you!!! Yes, PLEEEEASSE post your dpo info! Also, what dpo did you test on?

AFM: Today I am 10 dpo, 8 days until AF is due...I really don't know what to think of anything anymore in the way of "symptoms" so I'm choosing not to think of them at all. My bbs are now sore (starting yesterday) but this is a typical sign for me, about a week before AF is due. Been having some acid reflux at night, twinges, and still super gassy no matter what or when I eat (lot of burping, lol). I'm also tired, but I can't tell if it's because i'm sleeping too much (I woke up at 10 am yesterday and went to bed at 7:30 pm, and I'm tired at my desk right now). The feeling of a cold coming on but no cold is back today. All in all, I feel run down and moody :-/ I'm pretty resolute in not testing until AF's visitation day (July 1) until then, I'll be waiting miserably.

9 years ago

Babs! That's soooo awesome!

AFM: Still feeling run down. I wish I didn't have so many cheapie HPTs, because I can't keep from POAS! All I get are BFNs, but I have no idea of my dpo, since I never did get that strong +OPK like I usually do! FF says AF should be here the 28th, so we'll see how that goes.

Linda

9 years ago

Hi All! I just caught up on the entire thread!

I am either 9 or 10 dpo. This was our first month TTC so I didn't do any type of tracking or anything. At 5dpo (or 6) I felt like I was catching a cold. All weekend I have had a stuffy/runny nose but it never turned into a full blown cold. Other than that I have been extremely tired for almost a week and have had pressure/mild cramps/pulling feelings in my lower abdomen. Trying to hold out to Friday to POAS but I'm not sure I'm going to make it past Wed!

Good luck to you all!

And congrats Babs!

User Image

9 years ago

Welcome to the group Danielle and to you!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hi Danielle! I second Claudia's

9 years ago

Welp ... I figured it out. I caught a stomach virus; that's what was making me feel like crap for the past few days. But with my tummy always torn up anyways, I didn't realize it was a bug; I thought I was just having a bad few days again. That is ... until I gave it to my 9 month old son! I'm perfectly normal now, but he's had 5 runny poopy diapers today (TMI) where he usually has 1 to 2 dirty ones a day. And he's got such bad diaper rash from it! So it's Pedialyte and Desitin for him! I suppose at least I can stop POAS - the fatigue has worn off!

Linda

9 years ago

Well AF really came to visit me this month, and I have felt awful.i never have heavy flows or clots sorry tmi, but thats what im getting. I did order 15 opk n 5 hpt from early pregnancy tests.com for 16.95 then found 60 opk n 30 hpt for 13.79. I was upset, Damn!! Should have looked better. Oh well maybe this will help me find my exact O day.
I just don't know a lot about opks. Never used them so ladies I may need some help with them. Wish me luck and to all of y'all!!
Michelle
Praying for a

9 years ago

Hey Ladies,
Stopping in to see what's been happening. I've been a bit busy. Looks like ya'll be chatting up a storm, ..gotta go get caught up.

Welcome Danielle!!
and all that good stuff to all you lovely ladies....
Looking forward to some more 's.....
It's coming ya'll.....

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo