Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

welcome Joy!

bumpin im sorry for that crazy ride but i love your spirit :)

2frsty yea were still doing research, she was thinkin army originally i forgot why she switched to air force but well see

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I honestly don't have the time to catch up on the last few days messages, but I promise I will to see what's goin' on with muh girls! Just wanted to pop in to let everyone know that I haven't died!

The move is going swimmingly. Hectic and chaotic with a house full of boxes, but I'm getting it gone through. Today has been an amazing day! It's DS's 1st birthday (a bittersweet day for this Mommy), DH's parents came in for the party on Saturday, and were able to be here for DH's promotion to Sergeant today! So he was able to get promoted ON our son's 1st birthday! And to make it better, we're going this afternoon to renew our vows before he deploys to Korea! What a fabulous day! I surprised him this morning; when I walked up to greet him before the promotion ceremony, I whispered in his ear "I'm not wearing any panties!" So he got to think about that the whole time! Getting ready to head over to the house while his parents keep DS for an hour or so!

How's everyone else doing?? Anymore BFPs happen in the last few days? I don't have Internet at my new house yet, and the reception on my phone is horrible, so it's almost impossible to see any of y'alls new messages!

Linda

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

2frsty -1st birthday, promotion, & vow renewal all in one day! Sounds like fun, hope you had a nice day! :)

Claudiamarie23 - Thanks :)

So being new, I have no idea whats going on. Where is everyone in their cycles?

Afm - I got my +opk this morning! (At least I'm pretty sure it was positive.. I hate opks!) So I should be o-ing in the next day or so. We have bd'd 3 or 4 times in the last week & likely will again today & tomorrow just to be safe ;)

Hope everyone is well!
xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

2frsty and expecting2expect::: how are you both doing??
I am on my 13dpo, waiting for my af to arrive as she is due tomorrow! Fx'd we have done it! I think I had implantation bleed last Saturday as I had small amount of blood and only for one day, not even that really. Then for couple days this week I had large amount of creamy thick cm n now I'm dry again apart from 'wet' feeling I get every so often. All my symptoms are pointing to bfp but I'm gona wait til Sunday at least to test.I get nausea, my nipples n areolas are sensitive to touch. Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Bold: I am almost betting your prego! I had those same exact symptoms before I got my BFP last month. Good luck to you, dear! FX!

2frsty: Happy belated bday to your LO! I loved how you told your DH that you weren't wearing panties.. Bet that got him in the mood.. ;) Sounds like you had a rather eventful day!

Expecting: Have fun with the and good luck to you!

AFM: I HAVE OFFICIALLY STOPPED BLEEDING!!!! I'M BEYOND EXCITED ABOUT THIS!! I am so ready to again, it is not even funny. So far almost 18 hrs with no bleeding! YAY!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

hey frsty! so many wonderful things happened yesterday :) my sister just got home 2 months ago from being in korea with her hubby.

bumpin im so glad you finally stopped bleeding!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

bumpin4baby: ooohh don't get me started! lol I feel prego tbh but I really don't want to get my hopes up if all the symptoms I am getting are pointing to BFN on sunday. so far today I haven't had any of my normal af symptoms. I have got slight back ache and for some reason my right hip/lower back feels bruised lol think I slept funny with that tho lol I have noticed tho that I cant drink tea, the taste of it etc just turns my stomach and all I want to drink is juice! I just keep telling myself that it could be BFN and that way if it is then I wont be totally sad! xx

User Image

9 years ago

Bold: I am being very serious! Ready to see your !!

Thanks Claudia!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

bumpin4baby: haha! you make me laugh...I love it! we would so love it if we did see BFP and I am so ready for it again :) of course I will post either way so fingers crosses! :)xx

User Image

9 years ago

omg sunday feels like forever awayyyy!!! lol

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo