Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hey bumpin!! Missed ya hun! ð??? thanku, we still aren't sure if it is right cause hubby did test then only waited few mins and walked away when he couldn't see a clear line. I know you shouldn't read them after so long but I went back later to shower and the line was very much there. Didn't have to squint or anything but I'm now scared that it was evap and I'm not! ð??? I've got sensitivity in my nipples, my right boob feels tender in certain places, I feel like I'm hungry all the time, im knackered, feel thirsty and still seem to have cm!! We have been boots today and bought boots pharmaceuticals own words digital one and we are gonna test again Tuesday.... Well actually I'm gonna leave my FMUfor hubby then iI'm going to work and leaving it for him to do!! Can you believe I've then got to wait til lunch to know the result haha it will drive Me mad but at least we will know!! ð??¯ð???

How are you?? What hav you been up to?? Xx

User Image

9 years ago

HI Bold!! CONGRATS! how are you feeling?? Looks positive to me :) What a wonderful thanksgiving present to you guys!! woohoo!
YAY!!

9 years ago

Hi usckitty!! Thanku so muchð???ð??? I can't quite believe it and I don't think I will till I see the word digital one hubby gonna do today saying pregnant. If it doesn't I will be going docs as not had AF yet and I'm on CD 38 and 19 dpo!! Something is just telling me I am but you know nature.....it can be teasing and cruel!ð??¡ I will update my pics later today as its 6.21 in the morning in UK so I'm not sure what time it is with you?!? Lol it looked like positive to me too but I'm not sure how long hubby looked before walking away as he says just couple mins when I'd have stayed til 5 haha!! Just to be sure ð??? xx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: So it has been confirmed!!! YAYAYA!!! SOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin: Yea, it has defo been confirmed. Hubby greeted me at the door wearing his famous I'm the daddy tshirt and hr had the digital test in his hand and!! I'm still processing it haha iv got an appt on16rlth December and I'll be about 7wk 2days. I kept looking at the test to make sure that wasn't dreaming! ð??? I want to shout it out but I'm keeping it at bay ð??? xx thanku for all your positivity and wishes....they meant a lot. I hope we still keep in touch. Xx

User Image

9 years ago

For sure! You could join our group at Countdown my pregnancy! It is the July Babies 2015 thread started by me. Would you be due in July or August? Either way, it would be great to have you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

congrats B&B that it has been confirmed!!! :) so happy for you and it is a nice and easy pregnancy for you!! woohoo!!

9 years ago

congratulations bold!!! see i just knew that between me and you, one of us was going to be joining bumpin. have a happy and healthy 9 months im so excited for you. i didnt even check your hpt test pic yet but im going to check after i submit this message lol.

sorry i disappeared, sometimes no news is good news however in my case no news is bad news for me meaning of course the test was BFN and that same day last week on tuesday later on in the afternoon AF showed up. so im on CD7 already. today i had an extreme wave of quesiness so i did take a cheap dollar store HPT and of course it was BFN. i know i had my AF but hey i also known women to have full AF while preggers and also just as an update i have chosen to give my body a break from the soy for 1 month so im honestly not expecting much this cycle. i was going to take the soy however by the time i really thought about it, it was already cd5 and it was super late at night so i just said forget about it. however since my soy i bought from walmart is only the 80mg tablets i want to go to GNC or the vitamin shop and buy a different soy so i can be able to take the max dosage which is 200mgs. with having 80mg tablets i can only take 80mg meaning 1 tablet or 2 tablets which is 160mgs so it doesnt give me that much room to adjust my dosages.

anyways again congratulations bold, please dont leave me behind.. i know im a fly by night on here as is but im still TTCing so you never know i may get my BFP soon although soon dont seem soon enough since its been 10 years in total. lol.

Welcome- to the new ladies....keep us posted...

bumpin- how are you feeling? hows everything going with your pregnancy? jan seems so far away to find out what your having but not realy because were already into decemember so technically next month you should find out. i cant wait until you reveal the babys gender. keep us updated when you get your next scan. :)

9 years ago

Hi ladies:

USCKITTY: thank you so much! we are thrilled....obviously and cant wait to see out little baby :) We arent going to tell our dd#1 until its all been confirmed at 12wks and she repeats everything haha! it will happen for you, I just know it and I wont be disappearing of this forum...I will come back every other day to see how you ttc ladies :) xx

Bumpin: yes I will certainly be popping over haha! I think id be due around the 2nd august so it would be the august babies id be joining! :) cant wait to hop on over but I will still pop over to this forum :) When is your next apt?? I cant remember, baby brain is kicking in already lol are you going to find out the sex?? we decided we don't want to know....love surprises :) lol xx

Jessica: thank you!! :) half of me sort of knew from that test I did Saturday that I was but the digital just confirmed it :) I hope the next 9 months are happy and healthy also, I cant wait to see our little one on the screen :) it will happened for you, I just know it will, just keep thinking positive and baby dancing lol! I don't lame you for taking a break from it taking your Soy, maybe its what you need....taking nothing but folic acid maybe all you need. Have you been tested for your tubes etc?? I defo wont leave you behind hun...I know how hard it is and what your going thro so I will keep coming back to see how everyone is :)

AFM: I have been and had my flu jab today which is completely safe :) and gona take dd#1 swimming lesson...bursting to tell everyone but still keeping it at bay til we know for sure everything is ok :) I know im telling you guys but your different lol in the sense that you know the worry of it all goin to pot but im sure everything will be fine :) xxx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: If the August board isn't any fun, just hop over to July! We have a girl who is due in June but likes our board better, lol! My next appointment is next Thursday!! I am BEYOND ready. We will find out the sex bc I want to be prepared and have the nursery all done before it gets here. I am not good at waiting and the knowing that someone else knows what my baby is would eat me alive!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo