Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin - Try not to stress to much. My sister in law bled with all three of her kids and everything was fine!! Thinking of you!

9 years ago

Well.. hcg levels were equivalent to 4-5 weeks and scan showed sac measuring at 5 weeks 3 days.. I'm supposed to be 7 weeks tomorrow. They said the sac looked healthy and that implanted high which both were good and they didn't see a baby but said it was too early. They also said I wasn't bleeding. Ok, so I know better. I'm so sad. I know how this is going to turn out already. Thanks for the prayers everyone and keep them coming. This is not going to be easy.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies, im.just swinging through to see how everyone is doing.

Thanks for welcoming me @danielle, I.appreciate.it.

@2frsty- thanks for the support. Today is my 2nd day taking the soy which in turn.is cd5 for me. I'm trying to follow all this new stuff to the T to make sure I uppen my chances the best that I can. Even as far as temping go, I know you said it's okay to miss here or there but I sure did get mad at myself this morning because I missed temping due to today being my daughter's 1st day of going back to school so I just ran out of bed and didn't even think.nothing about it. At this rate I'm going with almost forgetting to take soy and forgetting to temp I'm almost wanting to count myself out. :-( I need to get with the program. Lol.

@bumpin----- I'm sorry for what your going through. I'm here for whatever you need and I'm praying for the best. I have been through a 11 week n 4 day MC and an 5 week ectopic pregnancy so I have experienced it all unfortunately, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I'm praying for a H&H 9 months. Keep up your head and also while your going through this it's important to rest. Keep your feet up and don't over work yourself, make sure to keep us updated in the mean time rest.

AFM, 2nd day of soy 80 mg, no side effects so far from it, thinking about upping the dosage to 160 mgs for the last 2 days of the 5 days that I have to take it. I guess it's my way of hoping to.optimise my chances. Going on 7 years of infertility is starting to.get a bit to.long. I can't wait until I get into my 2WW. I'm.praying for the best with this cycle.

9 years ago

Bumpin--> Did they order another ultrasound? And don't stress anything yet. I went in for my 6 week scan, only to see a sac and an egg yolk - no baby. And to make matters worse, the bitch running the scan didn't say that the baby was too small to see, she said "There's NO baby to see." I was heartbroken, and just knew it was going to be a miscarriage. 12 years TTC, only to have it end in a MC. So they ordered a beta, and another scan a week later. My 1st beta came back at 22,000 (at what they said was 5w3d) and 2 days later it was over 33,000! Went back in exactly 1 week to see a perfect fluttering little heart. I melted. And in less than 2 weeks, that "NO baby" will be turning a year old! So if you're measuring 5 weeks, chances are that you O'd later than you thought, and baby took a while to implant. That's all. And if you weren't bleeding when they did the scan, that's also a good thing. I usually get a pretty accurate feel for these things, and I'm telling you that I feel good about this one. Give it a week. If there's nothing more on the next scan, then get worried.

Annie--> How was little one's 1st day at school?

AFM: Still no AF. I praying it shows up tomorrow. I really don't want to have to call the Dr for Provera the cycle before DH leaves. But ... we had a GREAT day! DH came down on the promotion list, and will officially be Sgt Frost as of September 1st!! He's waited a long time for this, and desperately wanted me and John to be there when he was pinned BEFORE he left. And more good news; WE GOT OUR HOUSE TODAY!!!!!!! And we were expecting a 2 bedroom (I was going to have to move yet again if we got pregnant) but turns out we got into a 3 bedroom from the get-go! I'm hoping it's a sign for good things to come! We got the keys and can move in ASAP! Now to the daunting task of packing and unpacking! Hope everyone has a great night!!

Linda

9 years ago

Bumpin - I had an ectopic in May and when I had my first ultrasound they found no sac and then the second one my tube had burst cause they missed it the first time. Really hoping everything will be ok for you!

AFM - 9 dpo and been feeling like getting the flu. Chills, tired, achy body, extreme fatigue and runny nose. Hopefully Im not coming down with something.

9 years ago

2Frsty - yay for all the good news!! Hopefully you will get that last piece of good news shortly!

Bumpin -

AFM, I had a weird experience last night. Went to the bathroom and there was blood in the toilet. Not a few drops like when I have my period but more. I put in a tampon thinking that AF was starting 3 days early. But when I pulled it out it was empty. So no idea what is going on. Hoping its IB, but at 12 dpo (yesterday) I feel like that would be a bit late. Is it Friday yet so I can test?

User Image

9 years ago

2frsty- congratulations on your new house. :-)

Bumpin- how are you feeling? Any updates? My fingers are crossed for you :-)

AFM, so far my cycle is going along, yesterday was my 2nd day taking soy, no side effects, I'm thinking by today I will increase the dosage for the last 3 days. I still want to take a HPT tomorrow though so I can make sure it's not a BFP since my cycle was so weird. Other than that last night I had very very vivid dreams of getting 2 BFPs on the internet cheapies. It may be a good sign because the funny thing is I want to order OPKs and HPT test strips from online by tomorrow. I never used the individual test strips before so why am I dreaming about it... I hope it's meant to be a good positive sign.

9 years ago

Thanks for the encouraging words girls. I woke up this morning to heavy bleeding red/black with tiny clots and mild cramping. I go back for a scan the 3rd on my original doc appointment. Even if it passes before then I will still go to make sure everything came out properly. I just don't have much hope that this is a viable pregnancy. Wish it would hurry and pass so I can move on and try again.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

oh bumpin im so sorry

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Noooo!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo