Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Awesome!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby does your face feel warm after you have chills?

9 years ago

My face has been warm for days!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am having chills right now..but my whole body feels very warm.
for you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Same here my face is really hot but im freezing.. I have a heater blowing on me at the moment to warm up..

9 years ago

Oh, YAY! Good to hear from someone with a BFP! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Oh wow! That sounds promising! I have noticed when I am up and about that I get really hot and sweaty.. Yuck.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well im glad im not the only one with these crazy symptoms.. I feel just gross like a cold is coming to.. I just want my BFP and then i will know what it is lol

9 years ago

Niesa--> WELL???

Ladyshipe--> and for you!! What a blessing!! Did the digital come back a as well??

AFM: Just a quick update:

I decided to do a little experimentation with the Soy Iso/Clomid combo. I took 160 mg SI on CD 1-3 (today) and decided to take 100 mg Clomid CD 3-7. So this morning I took both the Soy AND the Clomid. I'll stop the Soy through CD 6 (taking only the Clomid until then), and then take the Soy CD 7 & 8. Sounds more confusing than it is. I'm basically still taking each for 5 days only, but I'll be taking the Soy before as well as after the Clomid. I have an appointment with a new Dr on the 19th, but that would be too far away for me to wait, considering AF started 3 days ago. What's the worst that can happen?? I don't O at all and then I'll start new meds (hopefully) next cycle. Best scenario is that with the phyto-estrogens of the Soy, I'll have some outstanding EWCM and the Clomid will give me a nice strong O. DH was "supposed" to go to school for this whole month, but plans have changed and he'll be home. AAAANNNNND, he's supposed to only be working half days this month, so hopefully we'll have plenty of time for BD-ing!

Even better news: DH and I were able to get on-post housing! We've been staying with my Mom since we got here in January, waiting for our home in Illinois to sell. It finally sold on Friday, and we should be able to move into our new place by the 27th of August!! We officially became "homeless" after our house sold, but now we're going to finally be able to start our life over again as a no kidding Army couple!!

Praying for a to finish off our good news this month!!

Linda

9 years ago

Yes 2Frsty -
User Image

What's going on with me now?- Nipples hurt baaaaddd.....

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo