Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hopeful, awww so we are cycle buddies for real. Monday is right around the corner. I'm not going to lie i may test tomorrow just because i already seen "something" on the test but I'll still make sure i take one Monday as well. Monday will be here by the time we know it lol. I can't wait. Your symptoms sound promising. I'm actually experiencing gassyness too.

I pray on Monday that we both have good news i can't wait I'm just so excited. Keep me updated in the meantime. Lol

aFM, currently I'm experiencing a bigger appitate. Lol. Also my BBS are starting to hurt alil bit more now their getting heavier n fuller. Also i was getting worried because i was having cramps however that's because my stomache is acting up meaning i have diahrea (TMI) sorry but its out the clear blue. I think it's from the antibiotic i taken yesterday while in the ER. I hope thats all that means lol. I just hope my tests get darker. I really wanna do one now but I'll wait until tomorrow. Only one per day. Lol.

9 years ago

Hey ladies, its sunday morning 9.32am.

How is everyone?? What are your plans for this lovely day??

Hopeful and Jessica: how are you both feeling? have neither of you been tempted to test again....?lol fxd that Monday comes and you both get that would be lovely! keep us updated please ladies :)

AFM: nothing major im afraid, I was supposed to ov Thursday but I have a feeling I ov (if at all!!) around this time last week as I had part cloudy part ew thin stretchy cm and I saw it every day for 4 days then nothing then thurs (just gone) when I my app said I was gona ov I had continuous pain on right side of abdomen all day and when I put my hand then I felt bruised! so Im not sure what is going on and I know even you ladies are confused by my cycles so I wont ask for opinions but they are still welcome! hahahah xx

User Image

9 years ago

Bfn today at 10dpo. Maybe still early or maybe just not going to be my month after all. Very sore nipples today and very tired. Hate waiting!

9 years ago

Still having those extremely super super faint lines. My fingers are crossed but it's not getting any darker since my last picture i posted. Maybe on Monday or Tuesday it will start to becomes clearer. If i start to have the tests become at least a bit darker than i still splurge on a FRER or digital but in the meantime i guess I'll keep waiting. Only time will tell. I wish Thursday would hurry up.

9 years ago

Still having those extremely super super faint lines. My fingers are crossed but it's not getting any darker since my last picture i posted. Maybe on Monday or Tuesday it will start to becomes clearer. If i start to have the tests become at least a bit darker than i still splurge on a FRER or digital but in the meantime i guess I'll keep waiting. Only time will tell. I wish Thursday would hurry up.

9 years ago

Am currently 7dpo had some brown spotting yesterday and some pinkish discharge today,
Confused if it early signs or af am not due af for another week, and i got mega tender breadt and back ache unsure when i whould test x

9 years ago

@rosser: spotting is rumoured to occur approx week before your period but it can differ. Hope its positive for you and fx'd the witch doesn't shoe for you!!

User Image

9 years ago

I not had spotting before so its all new to be the spotting ocuured ar 6dpo then today stained discharge

Just wish could test and find out one way or another x
Sending everyone baby dust x

9 years ago

Bfn again today at 11dpo. And temp drop but still barely above cover line. Feeling out..

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Just dropping in I am 3dpo! I was upset a few days ago thinking I wasn't going to o this month, well I did I am checking temps daily. ... glad I am cause it confirmed ovulation. Last month it was painful when I O'd. This month all I felt was light pulling and a pinch. So I would have never known. I did get my ewcm. That was another thing I was worried about. Lets keep fx'd that my temps stay up!

sorry to hear hopeful, I will keep fx'd temp dont fall as well!
Rozz do you think it could be implantation? So far I haven't had the brownish spotting unless its af.
jess im praying that you get your
bold... are you sure you didn't? Are you taking temps or just opk? The reason I asked is I keep missing my positive opk but I did notice it with temping. So maybe you did O and your in the countdown as well! and

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo