Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Cheers, ladies!!!

9 years ago

Thanks everyone loads of baby dust to all Michelle my boobs changed today the tips r tender also and filling out never happens and feel like I have prickly heat on my chest and feel like I have been doing a chest workout and nips look a trade swollen :) baby dust and sticky beans everyone xx

9 years ago

Sorry michelle meant tops of the breasts lol hate typing from phone x

9 years ago

OMG!!! SWEET JESUS!! FINALLY!!! LOL....so happy for you hun!

9 years ago

So today im 11dpo. Yesterday I was so tired I went to sleep at 7pm woke up at 7am. I feel a little nauseated this morning, but the only place my boobs seem to be sore is barely on the outside sides. I still feel tired, sleepy even though I slept 12 hrs. I got two baby tests in the bathroom and one Answer test. Don't think I will be needing them this month. I think if my boobs are barely sore and I mean barely, I gotta be out. Plus yesterday I got emotional over the stupidest thing at my husband and he was like whats wrong w/you, lol. I had no clue then or now. Well, wish me luck even tho I don't think I'll need it.
Michelle

9 years ago

don't count yourself out!!!

9 years ago

WHAT THE HELL?! I'm absent for a couple days and I miss EVERYTHING?!

Babs--> & to you dear! When did you say you were gonna take the digital?

Oh! My BFF and her DH have been TTC since November ... she got her BFP yesterday! Like a ton of them! Lines on 7 Wondfos and 2 positive digitals! And get this ... she's only 3 weeks, yall! She's not even late for AF for another 5 days! I was so stoked for her, you'd think I'd been the one to piss on the sticks!

AFM: I don't even think I'm gonna POAS this month. I never got a strong +OPK and haven't been able to temp at all. So I'm pretty sure that there's no hope for me this month either. DH got his semen analysis done and while his fertility is OK, his volume was WAY low! He blames it on nerves, but Idk. Gonna talk to the Dr about it on the 26th. She suggested more water.

Linda

9 years ago

Just went to the bathroom and I kinda put the toliet paper in (tmi) I know, lol but there was blood so I know she's on her way. I'm out plus the $ test was Negative. Maybe next month!
Michelle

9 years ago

Michelle, that sucks! Are you due? for next cycle!

Babs, this suspense is KILLING me!

AFM: Y'all, there is something wrong with me, I'm sure of it! I've been so utterly exhausted for the past days that I don't even want to breathe! I wasn't even this damn tired when I was pregnant the 1st time! My nose stays stuffy, but not like "cold" stuffy. I've had a few tiny twingy cramps today, but I've also had the poops all day (TMI) so not sure if it's from that. And I've been getting light dizzy spells off and on all day today, and I've been having hot flashes. I POAS this afternoon even when I told myself I wouldn't, but to no surprise it was a . So I don't know what the hell is up! But something's gotta give! I don't even have the energy to chase after my kid like normal! I normally get tired before AF shows, but I've still got like 5 days before that!!

Linda

9 years ago

Well As I suspected, AF showed up today so thats it for me! DAMNIT, LOL.
BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD! I think I may buy some OPK this month b/c so I'll know so for those of you who use them how accurate and up to par are they?? I'm only trying this zo many times, so I vot to tdy everything I can to help.

Michelle

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo