Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1011 - 1020 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Will do bold!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

morning all....Saturday morning 8:26am!

How is everyone?
@vmartin: how are you? have you given in yet and POAS again?? when was af due? what symptoms have you got?

@bumpin: are you still with us hun? how are you? how far along are you now cause I've lost track of time haha?!

Hope all you ladies that have been quiet are ok?

AFM: going away with the hubby today for night to hotel and have some treatments as it was my birthday yesterday so will be nice to have some couple time and DD#1 is going nanas! finished my first course of clomid and have scan Tuesday to follicle track with the dr....hope it shows something good...like only one follicle....that's all we need lol! so fx'd

sending and to all xxx

User Image

9 years ago

I'm still here b&b! I have just been so tired lately. I am 4w 4d today. I'm going to call next week to set up my first appointment. I'm really hoping for an ultrasound to insure baby bean is growing.

Happy Late Birthday and I hope that you and DH have a great time together! Hopefully some baby making will be going on! :)

vmartin: any news???

Claudia!!!!!! How have you been girl?? Thanks :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello ladies, mind if I join you all? I am new to Countdown. I have been using Glow up until now.
My husband and I are trying for my 2nd, his 1st. We have had 2 chemicals and a MC at 8.5 weeks back in May. I am currently 11 DPO. I o'd super early this month and am having some symptoms but test today with fmu was bfn.
I have extremely sore nipples..like a sunburn or like someone sanded them with sand paper. (Sorry TMI) Nausea that comes and goes, and some weird sharp crampy pains that have been coming and going but never lasting longer than a second or two each time.

Any thoughts?? Its been so long since I tried to get pregnant. This is nerve racking!

Best wishes and Baby Dust to you all!!!

9 years ago

Welcome Melissa, I wish the best I will be keeping fox's for you!

AMF the showed up yesterday temps dropped today. I'm so bummed. But dh has been great. He is so supportive. Yesterday was do bday. She had a very nice party. Well guess I better get moving around. I wish I could just be lazy today. I feel like the Bruno Mars song .... I don't feel like doing anything. ... oh BTW way I hope everyone set their clocks back!

9 years ago

Welcome Melissa! Your symptoms sound promising!!! FX for you to get your BFP this month!

Vmartin: so sorry that the witch got you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Vmartin: I'm so sorry the witch showedð??? she is horrible!! Keep your chin up and just keep thinking positiveð???ð??? for us women its all you can do haha!

Bumpin: I thought you had left us haha! Eeekkk, stupid I know but it sounds as tho you should be further along lol ð??³ð??? hope you do get that appt!

Welcome to newbies, Melissa, I hope you and your partner work it out, bd on fights or stress simply isn't going to work, don't put loads of pressure on yourself or partner and you'll find it makes things nicer and more passionate! ð???ð???ð???

AFM: first scan tomorrow, dreading they will say I got 2 many follicles which means no bd for us at allð??? we will see but apart from that lovely birthday and finished my clomid course for this cycle so fx'd! ð??? and I have started to get my sticky, stringy cm which means I nay be close to ov! I'm hoping to get more signs but all I ever seem to get is my cm so its tad harder! Lol never mind, diff bodies, diff signs ð??? xx to you all xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! :)

B&B: IKR?? I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I think it seems like I should be further along since I have known for almost two weeks now, lol!

Hope you scan goes good tomorrow & Happy !! :)

I called and made my first appointment with a new OB today since my last one was of no help during my MC in August. The appointment is for the 17th at 9:45 (I will be 7 weeks). It makes me feel better knowing that they will be giving me an U/S that day. I am getting really excited/nervous!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi! Thanks so much bumping and b&b. Your kind supportive words really help. I try to not get down. At least this month was better than last.

Bumping I'm still so excited for you! I know everything is gonna work out for you. Bet you can't wait to hear the heartbeat! Don't get too nervous everything will be fine .

AMF on CD 6 and dh and I already started the bd! I know it won'thelp right now but I am loving the ppractice! I have started the 3rd round of clomid , I hope this will be my lucky month! If not I will want to try fertomid. Well I hope everyone has a good day! Yall keep me postied!

9 years ago

vmartin: Thanks, dear! I try not to worry about it. It is hard though as every time I go to the bathroom I am always afraid to see blood. I just keep telling myself that what is meant to be will be.

No harm in practicing! It is actually nice when you can do it just for fun! :) FXFU!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo