Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I didn't lol another this morning....so i'm gearing up for ....i even put my waist cincher back on cuz my symptoms are gone and i can breathe normally.....i'm on to next month as well lol; in my head anyway.

Welcome Babs!!! and thanks for all the well wishes!
to you.

9 years ago

Well, hopefully next go will be ours.

9 years ago • Post starter

showed up a day early....UGH! Let the new cycle begin.....BF says he wants to try again this cycle...if it doesn't take, we'll try again in Aug.

9 years ago

I'm hoping this cycle will be ours too

9 years ago

Hey there, girls! Sorry I've been MIA. This has been a busy week for me. DS has been the biggest FUSSY BUTT this week, but it's been a Wonder Week for sure! He's started crawling all over the house, chasing the dogs in his walker, pulling up to his knees, and babbling away - all in one week! Today is Mom's birthday, so I'm taking her to a late lunch at IHOP and then to a few stores. Tomorrow is Father's Day, and it's looking like DH is gonna get to come home tomorrow sometime after all! Still no +OPK, but they're getting darker and I've had some crampy twinges low on the right side, so I'm praying that I'll O in the next few days! I hope DH is ready; I'm gonna his poor body to death! He'll have to pry me off of him with a spatula!

Linda

9 years ago

Hey ladies. Sorry AF has showed her ugly face. I'm sooo happy how were all sticking thru these ups and downs together and one month well all get our BFPs. 2frsty yay to no +opk yet that way u and hubby can do the doooo

AFM 2nd day temping. Back is hurting slight pain on left side sooo either I Od or gearing up to.

Welcome babs and good luck!!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey everybody! Im sorry to hear AF showed up, I know that sucks. I'm 4dpo and I have been having some headaches and tonight I was real tired. I still am I can barely keep my eyes open, lol. But then again its midnight. I had some cramping yesterday for a little bit. I still think I'm too early in dpo for any of this to mean diddly. How long have you ladies been ttc?
Good Luck and I'll write more tomorrow when I'm not falling asleep, lol.

9 years ago

Sorry to hear the witch has showed for some :( loads of baby dust for this month for you all. I'm now 6 dpo last nite was getting bad cramp like pain very low down going down into cervix sorry tmi and sore muscles all round my hip area and temp dip this morn. Still has sensitive nips and only getting some weird feelings in the whole breast now and again usually at this stage every other month my DP can hardly touch me but this month he even notices a big difference in me not getting hopes up but have a test waiting screaming my name but not testing til after 14dpo but get paid on Tuesday so can see me stocking up lol

9 years ago

Welcome Michelle! Sounds like the headache and the exhaustion are from the surge in progesterone after O day. I've been TTC since January of this year, and this is my 5th medicated cycle on Clomid. Before I conceived my son in December of 2012 I had been TTC for 12 years, so this is all old news for me!

Guess what??

DH made it home this morning about 3:15 am! And after a week in the Texas sun in June with no shower ... there's not a word for how he smelled! But in true TTC form, I nailed him before he fell asleep (AFTER his shower) and put in a soft cup. I love being mess free after sex with those things! He's still asleep, but since it's Father's Day and he's had a hard week I'm gonna let him sleep as long as he wants.

Anyone else have plans for the day?

Linda

9 years ago

Great! Im happy for you 2frsty. Im glad he made it home in time. I had some cramps on my right side this morning. I'm 5dpo. I got a ways to go. Good luck to you all....

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo