Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

wellllllll has anyone POAS?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Nope....nothing happening over here....trying not to think about anything....going to try and wait until day a/f due to test.......
(yeah right)

9 years ago • Post starter

Only 2 dpo here! Obviously waaaay too early for me, but my goal is to wait until after AF.

User Image

9 years ago

We can do it Danielle.
We can hold out until then.....

Think i'm 2 DPO too, Danielle...but I know i'm out this month. My love and I didn't bd in the window...gotta wait til August.

9 years ago

7-8 more days until AF would normally show up! According to my doctor I'm supposed to wait a week after that to test!! That makes it a 3WW!! Unless I have obvious AF signs then I will be testing some time next week.

How is everyone else doing?

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA for so long!! How's everyone doing??

AFM: Today is 5 dpo for me according to FF. I know I O'd simply because I'm moody and EXHAUSTED! Like, it's so bad I couldn't resist POAS ... as expected! But, even though DH and I had an argument on O day, we the 2 days prior, and with the EPO I was taking I actually had EWCM for the 1st time! So I'm hopeful. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I can't help it!

Linda

9 years ago

Hi gals..
I am in the same boat with you Danielle regarding AF time frame. Just waiting it out. Nothing to report on my end, but the usual I feel every month.

2Frsty - I really hope this is your month.

Well, it's feeling more and more like AF's right around the corner for me. My tummy was torn up all day yesterday (TMI) and I've had a headache off and on all day today. I'm "supposed" to start on the 25th, but considering that I didn't O until CD19, I'm guessing AF will also be pushed back since I've got a 15 day luteal phase. So that will push AF out until the 31st. But if that's the case, why do I feel like she's about to start any second?? I'm so confused!
On a brighter note: DH went on leave effective midnight tonight, so we'll have 5 days as a family before he goes to a month long school during August and then Korea for 9 months in October!!

Oh ... and my appetite has doubled today! I'm totally eating a salad right now AFTER I just wolfed down my chicken sandwich!!

Linda

9 years ago

Aww 2Frsty. I love family time...

and BTW.....symptoms sounds promising to me...

As for me - Nothing, Zilch, Nada. Same symptoms that I have every month. AF due in about 5-6 days.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo