Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

901 - 910 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

@bumpin: lol we should all love our boobs really but cause they are part of our bodies that play tricks on us we arent such big fans of them sometimes! lol maybe there is a reason they are not easin off...your defo not pg??

aw, thank you hun. I am really trying to see this as a time to just relax and go with the flow. I don't see the point of trying to chart by temp when my cycles are what they are. my dr said to me just relax and enjoy life etc it is so hard not to get caught up in everyones TTC cycles that sometimes we forget that's all nature wants...for us to just go with the flow lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hope you're all on your way to baby heaven. Thought I'd have a check on this site as I haven't since I got my bfp. I'm now 12 weeks pregnant :). Hope you all get your bfp soon. Baby dust to all! Xxx

9 years ago

B&B: I am def not pg. There is no way with all this bleeding plus the negatives.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks Bumpin and bold for your encouraging words.

Your right about it will happen when it will happen its just that 11 years is a tad bit long on waiting cycle after cycle. I'm just disappointed because I wasnt able to finish the soy this 2nd cycle so with that being said I'm not even sure if I do have a fighting chance. I only did 2 days of soy because I started having chest pains. However at the same time I was having extreme stress as well so I don't know what caused it but it did scare me so I didn't take anymore soy. If nothing happens this cycle on my next cycle I will start out small again at 80 mgs instead of just shooting automatically for 160mgs. I did another OPK and the test line is getting darker, not positive yet but this is my 3rd day in a row taking one in the evening and the line is getting there. As the saying goes your not out until AF comes. Sorry to be such a downer usually I'm not like this but with all the OPKs, BBTs, soft cups, soy isoflavones books, preeseed and HPTs I headed for a downward spiral. 2nd time may be a charm. Again I don't know how the SI will help me since I only did two days off it but maybe it gave me some sort of boost for my eggies up there lol.

9 years ago

Hey ladies!
@bold thanks for checking in, my temp today spiked a bit (.4) higher this morning, but still only a high on the fm, no peak. So frustrating! It's CD16!

@bumpin Did you get the SI? Sry to hear about your bfn :(

@Jess good to hear from you, thanks for reminding us all to stay calm!

Hope you ladies have a great rest of the week!

Kristen

9 years ago

Jessica: I hate that you are having such a hard time. Have you or DH ever had any testing? FXFU, honey.

Kristen: No, I haven't tried it. The BFN is ok, I kinda knew it would be too good to be true so soon after the MC. I am very hopeful that this will be my month. If I conceive this month my EDD will be the day before DD birthday.

AFM: CD3 and bleeding like a stuck hog. Not cramping too bad, so that is good. I am so over AF already! I am ready for the fun part, LOL! ;)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey all! Just checking in. I didnt test because I was in a terrible way on monday and still today thurs I'm still not much better. Well on Monday I had the worst cramps ever all I could do was rock and take 3 pain pills and I still could not rest. I had light bleeding no spotting. UNTIL Tuesday. On Tuesday af came. Idk if it's the clomid but my cycle this month is very heavy I may still go in to drs to see if my bc is ok. I am still cramping bad.
I hope all is well on your end. Ttyl.

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Hey ladies :) Just thought I would check in...

@Vmartin: im sorry the witch showed her face...how are you feeling now? there is no harm in going to the docs just to be checked. let us know how it goes.

@bumpin...im sorry I asked such a silly question the other day....are you pg? .....I don't know why I asked lol its been one of them weeks and AF's are just so annoying, it would be nice if there was some other way our bodies could let us know we not pg without bleeding or having to go without bedding for so many days!! lol

@Kristen: I don't really understand how FM work but I assume they are similar to OPK's?? lol is 4 not very high then? what is it today? any change?

@Jessica: how are you feeling today? im sorry your feeling so down and after 11 years you prob just felt like saying shut up to my words lmao but I can understand your frustration, its so hard to go every month getting a period and not BFP! keep your chin up tho cause it will happen :) xx

@1sttimemum: Congrats on your BFP! how did you manage it?? lol were you using anything before hand e.g. clomid etc??

AFM: this week has been very odd, the days have gone slow but the hours in the days have gone fast lol hubby has buried his nan today so its been very weird morning. me and dd#1 stayed at home as we didn't think it was the best place for her being so young and I don't know whether id have been able to face it all. I am dry at the mo apart from a little cm that just make me feel wet but no proper CM yet. on cd16 and if im on another 6week cycle then not due to ov til like 16th! wont be using the SI's this month but have purchased them :) I am confused as to when I should start them tho...if I am now on 6 weekly cycles then when should I start when I start my next cycle??? I don't want to start late and completely mess it up but I don't know whether to start them on the most common days (3-7) then see if it brings my ov days early which would be brilliant for my cycle! Also, I had really weird dream last night, boobs were heavy, sore, tingley, big...I remember that in the dream it was after nan had passed away but oddly I coulnt see whos face the boobs belonged to....?? me and my sister are both TTC at the moment but she has got her first apt at the fertility clinic....

xxxx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B--> It's best to start the Soy when you start a cycle. Taking it too late in the cycle can screw you up big time! I would wait until AF shows up next time and then do them on CD 3-7 ... that seems to have the best balance between # of follies vs maturity of follies. I'm so sorry for your hubby, but I don't blame you a bit for staying home with DD. I wouldn't have taken her, either.

Jess--> I'd be willing to say it was the stress vs the Soy. Stress brings out the absolute worst in all of us, and has even sent people to the ER swearing they're having a heart attack ... turns out it was a panic attack.

Bumpin--> How ya doing, Love?

AFM: Went to an Oktoberfest celebration on post tonight; spent 80% of the time standing in line for food, but the kids still had fun. John has started walking (finally) and walked his little legs all over the place! We got him one of those psychedelic glowing wands ... you'd have thought we gave him a little slice of Heaven itself! It was so cute! I've been able to Skype with Matt several times, and even sent him a video of John with his wand! That's it for me!

Linda

9 years ago

Happy sunday ladies:)

How is everyone doing today? any news from anyone?

2frsty: thank you for your advice hun, that is what i am going to do as i have read other cycles where ladies have done the same :) I was debating but I think I will take it on CD 3-7 as I am hoping that will bring my ov forward slightly and get me on eg 28-30 day cycle but we will see! lol thank you, I don't regret not going at all but I just wish I could have been there to support hubby as he was doing a reading and he admitted he did choke up a bit but he managed to hold back and carry on....so so proud of him!! he is brilliant at things like that :)

Jess--> How are you doing hun? Are you feeling any less stressed? sending hugs xx

Bumpin--> How are you hun??

AFM: Feeling tired this morning, me and hubby tried to bed last night but he was knackered still from Friday and had banging headache so it sort of didn't happen :( but im hoping that we can make up for it tonight by going bed early! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo