Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I think I'm going to go back to temping...I was doing it for a while, but it was getting too tiresome. I also wake up at varying hours so my temps were all over the place...

But...I'm going to try it again.

9 years ago • Post starter

yea that whole temping thing confusesssss me lol id like to try but omg i think itll drive me nuts!

so break it down to me, to the newbie :)
do you use OPKs too?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

You forgot I'm a newbie as well..lol

No I don't use OPK's. I just do temps and cm check.

It was through temping that I found out how long my LP was.

so i really need to do some research on this cuz id like to know how long my LP is

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Well yeah.....
Temping is done at close to the same time every morning when you wake up. Do it before you get out of bed, or make any major body movement, as this will raise your body temperature.

You can record you information.....good to do it with checking your cervix and cervical mucus as well, so you get a good idea of when your fertile phase starts. Every woman is different.

omg that part always bugs me lmao i know it really shouldnt but i swear im a kid when it comes to it ahahhahaha

do i need a specific thermometer?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Yeah...I got mine off amazon.
BBT Thermometer.

For me I get up to use the restroom at night...so it throws my temps off...hubby gets up between 3 and 4 a.m. and sometimes I get up at 2:30 to use the restroom.

Uggh.

What part bugs you?

the whole checking your cervix thing.
yea me too sometimes cuz my wife gets up at 430 so i end up going to the restroom then

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Got you.
Well u can do your temps at that time.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo