Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

So sorry you are going through this Bumpin. I can only imagine how confusing it all is. Praying and fingers crossed that the 3rd brings only good news.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi i am also new to this post and website....me and hubby are ttc our 2nd and this is our first month so hoping its good for us as I conceived our dd on using clomid because I had pcos...not sure if I have still got it but the symptoms I have been having over the past week would suggest I have ov but my body is doing all sorts to me this week since my supposed 'ov'! I have re calculated my cycle and if my af appears when it should then I am due next sat 6th and I ov sat 23rd which is good because we bd on the same day and the day before and loads before that! I feel crap at the moment tho. I had the pink spotting/discharge over the weekend and since then I've either had nothing or I have had brown discharge spotting. I feel sick, tired, cramps, back ache and I cried at In the Club earlier! plus I am thirsty for water a lot! I just don't remember feeling this crap with any other period...I would get backache day before and the day after it finished but never all what im getting now! just wish the week would hury up so my af shows if she is gona show......feel pg tho and according to my preg testing chart the egg will still be travelling thro my fallopian tubes! I feel so out of sorts its untrue, don't feel right all! xx

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks guys. I think I'm going to go back to work tomorrow in hopes that it will take my mind off everything and maybe pass time faster. The 3rd does seem like a lifetime from now, but nothing I can do but pray about it and I have definitely been doing a lot of that.

Welcome bold! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome to our madness girls!

Bumpin--> My sister lost a twin early. I wish I had some better news. I just have no experience. You could always go back to the ER and see if they'll do another u/s.....

AFM: Nothing much to report. Slept through my temp time this morning. Darn it. Oh well. I'm still on AF so it's not much of a loss. Ran errands like a mad woman, and then went to the new house to put up a few things in John's nursery there. Got the washer/dryer delivered. That about sums up my day.

Jess--> No, this month I'm not going to use the soy. Tomorrow is CD 3, so I'll take my dose of Femara. Then it's the waiting game. I still haven't gotten my OPKs this month. I got for my HSG on the 8th. Other than that, I'm going to try to avoid overly obsessing with the TTC this month, and TRY to enjoy DH's last few weeks. Hopefully God will bless us this month.

Linda

9 years ago

Welcome girls!!

AFM - 11 dpo today.. Still the feel the same way I do every month.. Im thinking its not going to be this month because my boobs dont hurt all and last time i got pregnant they hurt like crazy and I had cramps to. Oh well next month its back to the gyno for some more options!

Bumpin - How are you doing? Still bleeding?

9 years ago

I think I'm just going to wait for my appointment. That way if I am miscarrying, maybe they could tell me if it all passed and if I look to be ovulating again.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Welcome to the newbies!

AFM, this week just sucks. To add to all of the stress already on this week, I somehow threw my back out. Yesterday and today I have been in agony! And I've only been taking tylenol like a good girl, but I am in so much pain. And I still have to pack up our house! Is it Sunday yet?

Needless to say, with my procedure last week, the stress and back pain this week, I haven't been able to symptom spot during this TWW. I guess thats a good thing. Now to just wait and see if the spotting has definitely stopped and we will be getting good news in a few days or whether we will be starting over. I'm going with the good news!

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies.

Welcome @bold :-) :-) :-)

@2frsty------ oh okay if your taking fermara then you don't need the soy. I finally increased my dose. Tonight will be my last cycle day to take soy. It seems like this was the longest 5 days.

@bumpin---- how are you feeling today? I hope things have gotten better for you and your not bleeding anymore.

AFM, tonight will be my last day taking soy. Today im on cd8. Im gearing up still for my 2 week wait soon. Hopefully ill see ovulation by early next week. Im praying. I just bought more pre-seed last night just to make sure we have enough, also.I finally placed my amazon order last night. I bought a fertility book that teaches about waking temps and everything you need to.know about being fertile, I git 50 wondfo ovukation strips and 20 wondfo HCG testing strips, also I bought a 100 count pack of 3 ouche disposable urine cups. Oh yeah, and I finally taken a HPT since im a POAS addict just to nake sure since my cycle was quick and light

9 years ago

I am still bleeding and in some pretty good pain. I am also very emotional at that.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin--> I'm sorry, love. I know the 3rd seems a lifetime away. How's DH taking all of this??

Jess--> You totally sound like me! Last month I got tons of HPTs just so I could POAS at will! How's your temps looking??

Danielle--> Girl, you may need something more than Tylenol! I was on a strong narcotic regiment throughout my ENTIRE pregnancy, and my son was born perfect! I wouldn't recommend taking something that strong for a long period, but if you need it, you need it! It's not going to render you infertile! You've still got to be able to function!!

Amber--> I had absolutely no symptoms with my pregnancy until I was almost 5 weeks preggers. Ya never know!!

AFM: Y'all I think I'm going to relax this cycle. I took my Femara today, and my HSG is on the 8th. I'm gonna use ovulation strips, but I'm not going to obsess over things this month. We start the hardcore moving process tomorrow, then John's 1st birthday on the 6th, my HSG on the 8th, and found out today DH will be leaving for Korea in 3 weeks. I want to TRY to spend my last few weeks with him just being WITH him, ya know? I plan to avoid stocking up on HPTs to avoid the urge to POAS so often.

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo