Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

B&B: It is just standard for that particular OB to see you every 4 weeks. It does seem like forever.. Officially in yet another 2WW!! HA..

I am on edge for you to test!!! COME ON! Just once? ;)

usckitty: WELCOME & GOOD LUCK!!! :) When are you testing again?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Usckitty: welcome and how are you feeling? when do you think you will test??

bumpin: oh I see :) as long as you can little growing bean inside you and its doing well :) haha! yea we are both in TWW's...how annoying is this!? lol but good things come to those who wait and I am determined to wait! ;-)

I will test sunday I think as I am have been having small pains but cant describe what they are...cant decide! lol trust me, you ladies will be the first ones to know what my result is....be it or lol!!

xx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: Yes the TWW is torture! I commend you for being so good with waiting to test! :) Can't wait for Sunday. It will also be the start of my 9w! YAY!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks bumpin and B&B! Unfortunately just went to the restroom and it looks like AF has arrived. UGH. Out this cycle.. :( maybe next cycle. Good luck ladies!!

Keep us posted on the tests!! :)

9 years ago

usckitty: So sorry the witch got you! FX that next month will be your month!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

usckitty: im sorry thr witch got you...she is a bugger that woman! :( I wont ask you how your are feeling cause your probably upset but keep your chin up cause it will happen for you soon
xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

Hope everyone is well??
just thought id update you all....don't get excited tho...nothing major lol I had moment of weakness and called the clinic just to find out for sure when I would be best to test and they said based on my previous cycle lengths I am best to wait u til 30 days have past (but then I remembered that I hadn't told them when my last period was). if I work it out personally then I am looking at not getting my period til next Friday but I am now 14DPO and I don't feel any different. I am tempted to order a pregnancy pack or cheap strips as they are looking to be the most reliable as they best sensitive ones!! I am too scared to test :( even tho we have only been TTC since august, it feels like we have been waiting forever to complete out little family :)

User Image

9 years ago

are any of my ladies there??

Jessica, bumpin, usckitty?? lol

apologies if you are all just busy etc...just wanted to make sure you haven't left me lol!

xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Hey Ladies....15dpo....please can someone tell me if I'm going mad.... Hubby did test with FMU this morning and he says hr waited for control line left it feeminds then wwalked away even tho it says read within 5mins. I've come back to it and seen what I've posted in my hpt images!! Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hey b&b!! I'm still here, just been busy with family! That looks like a definite positive to me!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! !!!!!!!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo