Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the kind words... It's such a catch 22 to want to be happy for them while I'm so down in the dumps. I feel like a charity case to my family now because I am the only one without a baby or one on the way and my DH and I are so ready and have been for awhile. If it doesn't work this month I am planning a trip to the Caribbean for December around the estimated ovulation date... Maybe my DH and I just need a break. But in the meantime I'm still crossing my fingers this month..

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that hopeful. It's actually funny were all receiving news about others being pregnant. My DF cousin is married they already have 4 children however after the 3rd child she cut, tied and burned her tubes yet she got pregnant magically with her 4th, so just the other day i recieved a text from them saying just to let you know my wife is expecting again and not only is she expecting but she's having "twins" . I'm like are you from kidding me. THAT'S CRAZY. So if course it's brought me down as much as I'm trying to be happy for them. Maybe it's a sign will get our bfps soon.

aFM, ever since i O'd I've been cramping up pretty badly like right in the middle of my uterus. I really hope that could be a good sign because that is weird. Maybe finally my uterus is getting ready.

9 years ago

Well looking at my chart I think I out this month.. I bd'd on Tuesday and Wednesday (when I had peak on clearblue and ewcm) but now I'm reading that ovulation is a couple days after so my chart is saying I probaly didn't ovulate until Friday... Who knows. I am temping this month thought so I guess I'll look for an implantation drop in the next week.

9 years ago

Hello ladies, this board has been quite. How is everyone doing??

AFM, I'm currently 6dpo. I've been having cramps ever since O. I have read that's a good sign however i do not want to get my hopes up. Yesterday when dropping DF off at work i had severe neasousness to the point that i almost had to pull over on the highway, weird!!! I never did vomit however my stomache was really sour. Today i have an increase in appitate so after writing this I'm going to hunt down some food or drive to the store. Today I'm not feeling that bad. Besides the daily cramps my boobs feel fine. Anyways that's it to report for now.

9 years ago

Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind me posting on here?

I joined a while ago but then my hubby went away with work so I never got round to posting anything. I'm jaimie, 27 with a 14 month old boy. Hubby and I were trying for 2 years to fall pg with him so we are starting already for our 2nd. my cycles have been all over the place due to having 1 shot of depo at the end of November last year but have just settled into 25/26 day cycles.

This time around we aren't using any OPKs as I got a teeny bit obsessed the last time lol! I just use the fertility tracker on my phone and we BD pretty much every day or every other.

Im currently 7dpo on cycle day 20. On Thursday I woke up with a really heavy chest and palpitations (all on the right side) and I was finding it quite difficult to breath when I sat/laid/moved into certain positions. That lasted about 2 days, it was still sore for a 3rd day but nothing like I had had previously. From then I had an aching back and right shoulder blade and on Saturday night I had a seriously bad headache. I've had mild cramps since Saturday also but that normally happens when af is due. The only other thing I've had is SPOTS....and lots of them! grrrr!

I caved earlier today and took a test, however, I swear I have line eyes pretty much every time I take one so I took a pic (posted on here) and then binned it lol! I'm going to hold off now until Monday when af is due again.

Fingers crossed for everyone!

xxx

ps sorry for the long post

9 years ago

Heeeyyy!!

Hopeful: I know exactly how you feel. My sister is 2 years younger than me and she is 35 weeks pg. She is in a really messed up situation in life right now and a baby is the last thing she needs. I hate how all this works. All of us are ready to have a baby and prepared for it and those that don't need babies, fall pg right away. I just don't understand..

Jd: Welcome back! i hope that all those are good signs!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

AFM: EOD is tomorrow and I have had very little FCM. It is really disappointing. We are still BDing every other day just to cover our window. I have already been getting AF like cramps. I am not sure why though. I am hoping that FCM will pick up. I had quite a bit on Friday, which was CD 11, but not much after. I guess I will find out in 2 weeks!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi all I'm just stopping in to say hi. to all.
Afm just waiting for od we still bd'ing just about every day. So hopefully we get caught when I do ovulate. Od is going to be sat-mon not sure just yet. I guess i will start using opk tomorrow. Bumpin i have been having watery cm no ew. I hope it changes. I used to have it regularly. But i am on clomid and it stays watery. Is that normal?

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

vmartin: Mine keeps changing from watery, to creamy to slippery. I understand your concerns bc I usually have EWCM from CD 12-15 then it dries up and then gets creamy. I am not sure what to think. Plus, I have been having cramps in my uterus area the past 2 days. Sometimes feels like AF, but I am on CD 14 so it is WAAAYY to early for that mess.

I have never taken clomid, but from what I have read, it is supposed to give you the EWCM..?? Maybe it is coming, just a little bit later. FX that we both get some EWCM soon!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

You girls are more than welcome to join us in the July 2015 Babies board. It is very active and the girls are great! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo