Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

2frsty: I implanted on 9DPO as well! I had the IB on 12 & 13DPO and 13DPO is when I get even the faintest BFP! So, wait until 13 DPO and test. I have a good feeling that you are having the implantation symptoms as well. I totally thought I was out and that AF was about to show, but I was wrong.. :) Good luck!!!

Claudia: how are you doing?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

hey bumpin :) good over here. we got a new puppy hoping it would help with the baby itch but wife said on sunday it hasnt lol its nice to hear her talk about us having a baby. i keep telling myself we dont need one, we have 3 and now 2 dogs that we'll be fine and in those moments shell say "i want us to have a baby" "i want to share that with u"
so sunday while at the beach and walking just the 2 of us we talked abt it. we had decided, when we got the pup, that wed wait a few years and try again, but on sunday she said she really wants a baby. i told her that since shes been thru 1 iui with me already, that maybe ill just surprise her lol
idk i think abt it and id love to share a child with her, not that my children dont count u know because they adore her and vice versus, but idk, ive never been so happy before in my life and were in a great place, we just celebrated our 1yr anniversary and were going on 6yrs of being together so having a baby seems like it would complete us then again im like im nuts we have so much already ugh idk but if we do try, my SIL said that shell be there with me and ill try early dec and hope for a come xmas to surprise my wife with
sorry for the rant but thats me in a nutshell right now.

how are u doing?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

No need to apologize!! I think it is sweet!! I am gonna pray that you guys get that BFP in December. What a nice Christmas gift that would be for the both of you!! Has she tried to get pregnant? Sorry for being nosey, I was just wondering.

I LOVE puppies!! What kind and what's the name?

I have been doing pretty good.. Just waiting to see the doc Sept 3rd. It seems like it is just as long as the TWW... I'm more than ready!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

lol right! but sept 3rd will be here before u know it

noo she says she doesnt want to carry, i would love for her to but nah.

so our first pup is a shihtzu terrier mix and hes 1 hes Chewie/Chewbacca and then theres Clone/ Clone Trooper and hes shihtzu half miniature daschund and hes almost 6 weeks.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Awe, precious!!! :) I have a 75lb chocolate lab that lives with us. He is such a big baby, but man do I miss him being a little pup. He will be 6 years old in a couple days. Crazy how much they are like our babies!!

Maybe she will change her mind about carrying?? I know it would have to be stressful to think that she would be able to conceive and not try to. But, I understand if that is just something she just absolutely doesn't want to do.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

omg yessss i love my babies so much which is why we thought if we get a puppy itll hold us off til we try again...yea didnt work. all weekend we were around my little nieces and nephew bleh made us want our own little fatty

yea so her sister had a horrrrrbible pregnancy which traumatized her lol i keep telling her it doesnt mean she would have the same thing but she refuses

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Well.. Darn!!! It will happen for you guys. For whatever reason, it just hasn't been the right time!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey Guys
Sorry I have been MIA....feeling lowsy.....and the dreaded vomitting/nausea has gotten me!!!

How's everyone doin?

9 years ago • Post starter

i agree. so when we try next time im gonna try not to be sooo anxious. easier said than done lol

heyyyy lady

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey Claudia!!!!!!!!!
How are you?!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo