Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

yea definitely dont count yourself out till AF is here. i know its hard but try to be positive :)

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

AF isn't due til June 3rd. But at 11 dpo surely there'd be SOMETHING there that wasn't in my head. All of this crap is making me feel like I'm broken all over again. I thought that everything would be good this time since it was such an easy accident getting pregnant the 1st time. Guess not.

Linda

9 years ago

Aww.. don't worry 2Frsty.
Every pregnancy is different....and it's seems to be hard because now we are focusing on it.

Some women show early signs of pregnancy and get a BFP with their previous pregnancies, then when they get pregnant again, the signs don't show until later weeks. Some women have even gotten -ve blood tests, to find out later that they WERE indeed pregnant.

I say just wait it out. Maybe the egg is taking a longer time to implant which is possible....nothing is textbook, because we are all different, and our bodies are constantly changing.

9 years ago • Post starter

i agree with ladyshipe. just try to get your mind off of it i know easier said that done but youre still preety early so dont count yourself out

like she said were all different

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Thanks, ladies! I'm trying to keep busy. I've got an appointment at the VA tomorrow morning, so hopefully that'll keep my mind occupied!

Linda

9 years ago

Hey 2Frsty. Any updates?

Well, I'm back in the 2ww again.

oh are you how are you feeling

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Nothing happening yet....

well im sure lol oh im excited for you!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo